Enchanter’s illusion - glorious tyranny

Dear Development Team,

I have two Spirit of Conquest enchants in my bank along with a weapon with Spirit of Conquest enchanted. I got them from Season 15 in MOP by hitting 2200+ in RBG.

I have noticed that you can buy Enchanter’s Illusion - Glorious Tyranny from PVP vendor base on your achievement. But that requires “Hero of the Horde/Alliance: Prideful” to be unlocked, which is around 2300 in RBG. In contrast, for the arena one, “Duelist: Season 15” is around 2200.

It seems like the standard is increased by 100+ after so many years just for the RBG person. I figure out requiring achievement from a specific season is probably easier to implement than tracing who is actually eligible for getting Glorious Tyranny. But it is kind of unfair for those who worked really hard and earned Glorious Tyranny in RBG from those seasons.

I hope that the development team could allow me to buy Enchanter’s Illusion - Glorious Tyranny as I deserved. Thanks for your time in reading this.

Best Wishes,
Allenz

4 Likes

It’s easier now to get the enchant lol. 2200 in rbgs right now is a grind but the bracket is weak. I casually played to 2300 in both 3s and rbgs in s1 and it was far easier than even 2k in MoP for both. Just play the game and you’ll eventually unlock it.

I have the illusion from BFA on several characters, but it’s not the same one from MOP.

1 Like

It’s not much different. I don’t have an appearance for my s13 enchant, and am missing several pieces of s14 elite gear appearances but it’s not big deal.

A dense dark red enchant vs a sparse purple enchant is a huge difference for me.

2 Likes

I mean I have the disarm enchant still sitting on a weapon and that was only obtainable from 3s (and I think rbgs).

I had gotten up to 2330, then my buddy the healer stopped logging in one day.
My other friend and I attempted to find new healers, but each one we found was worst than the other and ended up falling just below the cut-off 2275 at 2248.

We finally gave up after the third healer.

Side note apparently rbg cutoff was actually closer to 2400, which wow that’s pretty crazy.

Good luck, unfortunately I went down this path. Even submitted some videos of me queuing at that lvl.

1 Like