Glorious Tyranny Illusion Issue

TLDR - You should be able to purchase this illusion from the vendor using an original enchant scroll earned during this enchants time period, it would be very simple to implement this feature. It’s COMPLETELY ILLOGICAL that those who have rightfully earned this enchant still cannot transmog it.

I’ve seen countless threads about this issue, but since nobody has received any blue replies, I’ve decided to create my own.

The glorious tyranny enchant was available to those who received 2200 3v3 or 5v5 rating during the mists of pandaria expansion, there was also spirit of conquest and bloody dancing steel (I have all of the above). The issue is that to currently purchase this illusion, it requires duelist achievement earned in either season 14 or 15 (which was never the original requirement.)

If you have left over scrolls of these original enchants, you should be able to purchase this illusion from the vendor using these original scrolls as currency.

This would be such a quick and effortless implementation by the game devs and would really help out a lot of people that have this issue. Furthermore, if someone also has a weapon still enchanted with any of these from the time period as proof, they should be able to receive the illusion, on a case by case basis.

Edit : If you feel strongly enough about this issue (which I know most of us do), I would encourage you to tweet the devs @WarcraftDevs and let them know it! It seems like they rarely come to forums, as NONE of these topics have gotten any responses.

24 Likes

Bumping this forever

8 Likes

up :frowning:

5 Likes

bump, back up ya go

5 Likes

another thread to bump!

5 Likes

thanks for the support everyone! keep bumping and making noise!

4 Likes

I support ofc! Bump!

5 Likes

bump /char

5 Likes

weekly bump

5 Likes

bumping :slight_smile:

5 Likes

weekly bump

4 Likes

Yes please Blizz! Fix this already

2 Likes

i support this 100% - this is LONG overdue

3 Likes

100% support, I was playing at 2350 mmr just to push 2200 quickly for the enchant, if I knew pushing little bit more rating for duelist was gonna hook me that enchant for transmog I would have done so…

100% support, I’ve tried ticketing and got rejected.

5 Likes

keep it going!

Absolutely, as I mention in my thread as well. This is a much needed change

Also a very easy one at that.

3 Likes

BIG BUMP
/10char

Keep this going, we have been asking for literally years (not this post alone of course) Can we please do this :frowning:

Idd there has been thousands of posts on this now. Can we see some semblance of customer care please…

1 Like

bumping again…