Why are we being ignored? (glorious tyranny illusion)

Take a good look ladies and gentlemen. Look at this character, a time capsule of what this game used to be. You see that bloody dancing steel weapon enchant? I, and many others, worked very hard for that appearance, but oddly enough we don’t have the illusion transmoggable.

For those who don’t know what went wrong, the enchant appearance was abused and was able to be traded to people who didn’t earn the enchant. Even though we earned the 2200 achievement, which was the requirement for using/earning the enchant, we cannot use the illusion. Look at the date in which this character earned the 2200 achievement (09/05/13) and you can even check the pvp 3v3 statistics on this character.

According to blizzard logic, I could of been a gladiator during the tyrannical arena season, but still wouldn’t be able to use the glorious tyranny illusion, which makes no sense.

28 Likes

Look at all those gems and enchants. That was the last expansion that professions mattered.

16 Likes

I do this for all my panda boys, im posting to bring awareness to this issue

14 Likes

eye twitch

18 Likes

The current devs on the WoW team were still in high school when Mop was out. RIP.

20 Likes

I am in the same boat as Youngtut. I earned my duelist and 2200 achievement in Mists of Pandaria season 13, all you have to do is view my 2200 achieve on this paladin to see the exact date it was earned. I don’t see how Blizzard can’t provide the illusion to people who worked for it just as hard as someone from season 14 or 15. I have the achievement proof to show I obtained it, not only that I have the enchant on my weapon currently equiped!

I got duelist and 2200 throughout MoP (all you have to do is look at my achievement dates earned). How come myself and Youngtut don’t qualify for the illusion when we have the proof of achievements earned.

I think it’s pretty unfair for players that can prove they obtained their 2200 or duelist in season 13 not to be eligible for the illusion.

14 Likes

I’ve come back to wow after stopping mid cata, and I was amazed with how much has changed

7 Likes

Blizzard should revisit this issue, they could of handled this situation much better than they have in the past.

13 Likes

If you can provide the 2200 achievement date during Season 13 of MoP, I don’t see why Blizzard wouldn’t award the illusion to said player.

I don’t see the issue with awarding the illusion to someone who earned their 2200 or duelist achievement during season 13 in MoP, after all they did obtain the enchant, and they were the first to do so.

8 Likes

PVPers have quit en masse due to the lack of a PVP vendor. Almost everyone wants them, begs for them, and they’re utterly ignored. Blizzard gets off on ignoring the PVP community.

9 Likes

If you can provide the 2200 or duelist achievement during season 13 of MoP, you should be able to get it, there’s no reason it shouldn’t be obtainable for players who earned their 2200 or duelist, bought the enchant and used it to only be screwed out of the enchant in the future.

9 Likes

I had safe duelist season 14/15 but didn’t sit rating b/c i didn’t care about duelist. PvP was so active that I had more fun helping my friends get 2k and 2.2k during those seasons. But, b/c I decided to not sit rating for a title i didn’t care about, I am being punished for playing the game and helping my friends. Ty Blizz! Very cash money of you!

9 Likes

It was the last expansion where all the basic systems that make an MMORPG fun and satisfying functioned across the board.

9 Likes

amen

now we have an empty shell

4 Likes

And then the WoD alpha happened…sad.

5 Likes

According to the GM tickets its not the “same” yet it shows “glorious tyranny” illusion at the xmog place. Not the same btw but lets just give “duelists” the illusion that according to GMs is not the same. How does that make any sense? If its not the same why did people who got duelists during MOP get it?

I hope they fix this issue.

5 Likes

People traders illusions, what they be doing?
Me not that kind of orc.

1 Like

Apparently, because I didn’t get duelist during the two season after, I am not eligible for the enchant. Which makes zero sense, even thought I literally obtained it on this character, at the required rating of 2200…is this some sort of sick joke?

4 Likes

If you achieved 2200 rating in season 13 and bought the glorious tyranny enchant, you should be able to buy the illusion. The fact that they didn’t give the illusion to players from Season 13 who obtained it is pretty lame.

If said player can prove that they achieved their 2200 achievement in season 13, or show they have the enchant, that should be plenty to prove that they obtained the enchant.

I think it’s pretty unfair for players who worked hard to reach 2200 for the enchant to be excluded, when they were the FIRST people to actually obtain the glorious tyranny enchant. And I’m one of those players!

4 Likes

Anyone who earned 2200 in Tyrannical Season (Season 13) was able to purchase this glorious tyranny enchant. Only giving the Glorious Tyranny illusion to Mists of Pandaria Duelists from season 14 and 15 seems pretty unfair, considering the enchant was available to anyone who achieved 2200 in season 13. Anyone who achieved 2200 rating in season 13 of MoP should be able to have this illusion, that’s my opinion.

This issue should have been solved years ago, the fact that people who worked hard to get this enchant from season 13 is being excluded is beyond me.

Easy solution: Let anyone who achieved 2200 in season 13 be able to purchase this illusion.

7 Likes