Bloody Dancing Steel Illusion

So what I want to ask and hear from the game dev's is why Bloody Dancing Steel & Spirit of Conquest isn't available for use as an account wide illusion.

So pretty every elite item from pvp got put into the wardrobe whether that be a weapon, gear or WoD enchant. So the question is why wasn't the MoP enchant for Bloody Dancing Steel & Spirit of Conquest added. It was a elite pvp enchant just as is any other pvp elite item thats already in the wardrobe and illusion list.

Not everyone maybe played WoD and was able to get the Glorious tyranny but people still did earn the elite enchant back in MoP and should get just as much love for it as WoD enchants did after all there both elite pvp earned items.

So i want to hear the dev's answer to this and if there is any future plans for this to be added. There is quite a handful of us who would love to see this hit the illusion board that have extras laying in the bags going to waste that want to relive that period of pvp time when we earned them.
38 Likes
I agree to this. People that earned a rating of 2200 in MoP should receive the option to make Bloody Dancing Steel an option for an illusion. Both Bloody dancing steel and Glorious Tyranny have the same exact colors and effects so i do not see the reason to make only one of them an illusion.

I understand that Glorious Tyranny was meant for 2400 but then simply make Bloody Dancing Steel have a separate title showing that it was earned in MoP rather than WoD.

This whole situation is very easily fixable just by allowing Bloody Dancing Steel to be an illusion; There is not really any reason to not put it as an illusion because both are and were very hard to obtain. I would really appreciate it if this was looked into by the game developers because this seems like a minor thing that a lot of people wish to be fixed.
11 Likes
bump, Exactly

I asked a GM on this issue and was told by him to create this thread so that staff will hopefully read and respond to this with answers and community feedback.

Lets get this thread noticed keep it going please.
14 Likes
Also to include Spirit of Conquest in this as well for the Casters of WoD because its only fair as well to include it along with Bloody Dancing Steel.
10 Likes
bump
7 Likes
bump
7 Likes
bump
8 Likes
Please blizz
8 Likes
bump till we get an answer
8 Likes
2 season legion 2.4 = 0 enchant. show blizz.!
7 Likes
03/11/2017 04:48 PMPosted by Jiujtsu
2 season legion 2.4 = 0 enchant. show blizz.!

Sad that they won't recognize Bloody Dancing steel or Spirit of Conquest for Illusions. If we earned any type of elite pvp items period we should be respected to be able to show them off in Transmog and Illusion. Its quite bs honestly and Blizzard will not make statements on it. I will keep this thread going until staff notices this and makes comment.
6 Likes
bump
4 Likes
Could we actually get an answer on this? at least say ya we are working on it, or no it wont happen..

please blizzard? a lot of players earned the bloody dancing steel in MOP and now there is no illusion called: bloody dancing steel in game..

People have earned it, they should be able to transmog it if they already have it on their heirlooms..
9 Likes
^ What they said!
4 Likes
PLEASE!
4 Likes
Any words?
4 Likes
BUMP- I would like my Illusion please and thank you!
3 Likes
I didn't earn these rewards but I am sure there are others that are out there that folks would like feedback on as well. PvP rewards (imo) should be account wide. If you earned it on a character - there is a PERSON behind that character and they play that account. That person earned the reward, not the character. So they should be able to use it on any weapon they have on their account to show their achievement.

My two cents, even tho I have no pvp achievement here. Just supportive.
2 Likes
I WANT MY FREAKING ILLUSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 Likes
please blizzard :(
4 Likes