Glorious Tyranny Enchant from MOP should be an illusion just as much as account wide glad mounts are coming in shadowlands!

Since account wide glad mounts are coming in Shadowlands, we also worked very hard for certain pvp enchants like the “Glorious Tyranny” enchant in mop and just because we did not play in WOD doesn’t mean we should be punished and not be allowed to use this as a illusion if we obtained it.

If we still have these enchants in our bags and can prove it they should be available for us as Transmog!

We grinded 2200+ specifically for the enchant. If we were givin the information, that we needed at least duelist we would have done so. Rather then just 2200+

Please give us who unlocked it at 2200+cr the option to either

#1 Use the enchant scroll as currency to buy the illusion.

#2 If we have a character still with the equivalent enchant on any weapon and we can get a GM to verify it, send the illusion to us in the mail.

This is completely fair and doable so please blizz allow the people who worked hard for that enchant in mop but did not have the information it would be account wide, to be able to somehow use this enchant illusion, thank you.

77 Likes

Yeah true, I actually have like 5 in my bank still.

6 Likes

Not sure why they are not an illusion, if you obtained it you should be able to use it.

9 Likes

They should have always been able to use as Xmog, especially now that ALL GLAD MOUNTS will be account wide, they should definitely be making the enchants available if you got them.

6 Likes

Agree, if ppl obtained glad mounts let them use it, if they obtained pvp enchants let them use it.

Simple logic

14 Likes

Yeah WOD was a dead xpac, ppl quit because of all the botting. MOP was solid. Let us use the red enchant from MOP

10 Likes

Yeah I always felt it was very unfair to people who obtained it and weren’t allowed to use it as a illusion.

6 Likes

You have to question Blizzards reasoning alot.

1 Like

If you have them in your bag still, 10000000% you should be allowed to use that illusion.

or still on a weapon to prove it.

5 Likes

yep , it should be able to be a illusion, and idk why WoD duelist enable to buy both of them, feels bad

With this new info about glad mounts being account bound, it is the perfect time to allow everyone who obtained Glorious Tyranny the illusion no matter if it was in MOP or WOD.

Its a very good looking enchant and people should not be punished by not being allowed to use the illusion, they worked hard to get it.

3 Likes

Make it happen Blizz, there is plenty of people waiting for this.

3 Likes

I’ve ticketed them about this before and fully support it

4 Likes

Yeah we need more traction on this thread, there is absolutely no reason to not allow people who obtained it to use this as an illusion.

6 Likes

I been stuck having to use this on heirlooms because Blizz never allowed it as an illusion, that is just wrong.

4 Likes

I hope you get your satisfaction sir! I support you in your endeavor.

I still have my vanilla PvP shoulders in the bank that I can’t transmog for some reason…

2 Likes

support, have my prideful 2h enchanted but no illusion xmog, opened a ticket about it multiple times and still no luck, might actually play retail again if they gave it to me

3 Likes

Blizz 100% made a unfair choice of releasing the illusion for only people who obtained it in WOD, what is this reasoning???

If people worked at it and unlocked it, it should be usable.

2 Likes

YES, please make this a thing.

The best looking enchant in game, seems like they purposely did it to make people miserable.

Let people enjoy the game and the things they have unlocked for sure!

2 Likes

OMG this is a great idea.

2 Likes