[Horde] [US-Tichondrius] < E P I C >- RECRUITING

[Horde] [US-Tichondrius] < E P I C >

• Looking for Skilled Raiders and PvP enthusiasts for a brand new guild ready for mythic BFA and to become a comfortable team into Shadowlands.
  • Get AOTC right now. (I have it done on 7/8 people
  • If your a CE I’d love to have you.
  • 12/12 H ready for mythic personally.
  • All professions maxed , have feasts, augments runes, elixirs and more for free to raiders.

About E P IC :

• Looking to form a consistent Raiding team, as well as M+ groups to push M+15 keys
  • Currently forming all groups, with PvP and M+ being the first focus
  • Raiding - currently 12/12 H Nya -> experienced and ready to push Mythic
  • Guild progression as well as individual gearing for MAINS and ALTS alike.

Ever join a guild to progress - just to be put on a waitlist, then never actually recruited for the progression? - Well, that WILL NOT happen here

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Communication.
  • Guilded server has many guides to help veteran players and new players alike.
  • Will carry you through gearing with a few of my friends to 460+

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid / PvP and Mythic+
  • Initial week will comprise of pushing to M+15 and see how you are with your class and spec.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

E P I C Raid Schedule:
6 hours per week

• Tuesday: 6:30PM-8:30PM MST (8:30PM-10:30PM EST)
  • Wednesday: 6:30PM-8:30PM MST (8:30PM-10:30PM EST)
  • Thursday: 6:30PM-8:30PM MST (8:30PM-10:30PM EST)
  • Sunday will be an optional push night if interested, or a full H clear (takes 2.5 hours)

What we’re looking for:

• Currently looking to fill ALL classes and roles
  • We are looking for driven players who, Hardcore and Dedicated alike.
  • Numerous classes are not required but are of good interest to have.
  • Personally play ALL Melee and Tank classes all 120 around 460-470 ilvl

Extra:

• Raider IO increase
  • PvP arena 2v2 3v3
  • M+ key push (CAN STILL GET HIDDEN LEGION ARTIFACT SKINS WITH KEYMASTER)
  • Old Raid achievements always a good thing - will help run old school MOUNTS also
  • When Guild gets to a solid 2/3/9 2/4/14 I will be holding WoW Token giveaways (Depending on size can range to 1 per month to 1 per week Giveaway)
  • For additional guild information, please join our Guilded Server and read through the guild info tab - https://www.guilded.gg/i/mk31NJyE

How to apply:

• If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWjxJe01l?i=QdJYOnn4
  • If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via
    Character name: (Ôrthrus) - Battle Tag: Cerberus#13672

Thankyou for your time and consideration in reading !
and hope to be the NEXT BIG THING with ya!
Cheers!

Man… 30 minutes earlier than what I’m looking for. Bummer! Hit me up if you adjust your times back slightly. Figure it’s unlikely, but if you’re new, then maybe there’s a chance. :smiley:

Definitely interested in a guild that’s doing some casual pvp and old mount runs and stuff together on off nights.

1 Like

Hey Haub, message me on bnet! or join the Guilded link and I can send my huge reply there! :smiley: but TLDR; if your dedicated, I can swing it. (don’t mind a 7-9 3 day + extras)

Bump :slight_smile: