474 Blood Looking for Casual Mythic Guild (Ali or Horde)

Hello! BFA has not been the best for me for raiding, I used to raid Mythic semi hardcore but I have fallen in and out of it in BFA but I am looking for something for Shadowlands and the end of BFA! I was 6/8M in Uldir and 5/9M In BoD (or maybe 6 been a while) I am currently just running M+ and pugging casual heroic but looking to push a bit further before the expac ends.
(Cant put links in posts anymore i guess but i have my old logs and current io that i and willing to share!)

I havent been playing super hardcore but i miss playing at a higher level! Looking to go for AoTC but not be carried though I do want to prog a bit in Mythic as well!
BTag: Nate#11382
Discord: Nate1477
Willing to play Ali or Horde but would pref horde!

Good evening mate! Take a look at our guild Junction and let me know what you think!

[A] - Junction - Emerald Dream [12/12H-NYA] newly revived guild is now recruiting any and all players!

US - Emerald Dream/Alliance

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dedicated off tank (melee DPS that wouldn’t mind swapping if needed)
  • 2 core healers, as well as an off healer.
  • Ranged DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Decay, from what you describe, I think our guild would fit your goals perfectly! Here is our information:

THE DEADMEN [Blackwater Raiders] - 4/12 Mythic, 12/12 Heroic

~RAID TIMES~

Progression Mythic Team: Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11:00pm EST

Junior/Alt Heroic Team: Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST

~RAID RECRUITING & REQUIRMENTS~

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs for permanent raid spots and backup positions. We hold tryouts every month for our raid roster, and we also have a “challenge” system implemented where any member may challenge a raid member for their spot. This challenge consists of a test of numbers, class mastery, and mechanic knowledge.

We require our mythic raid team to have ilvl 470ish gear, rank 15 cloak, rank 3 essences, and a working mic. Raid team members must be able to commit to the Tues/Thurs raid times and come with a positive attitude. Our heroic night is open to everyone.

~ABOUT US~

THE DEADMEN is the largest and most active guild on our server. In addition to our three raid nights, we hold Glory Raid Achievement runs every Saturday, and Hide & Seek nights every couple weeks. We run Mythic+ keystones daily, and Mondays are “Mythic Mondays” with most of the guild online to run keys. We are also very helpful when it comes to gearing alts and new players, with many members willing to run keys and Normal/Heroic Nyalotha to help gear up new characters.

We have a very social and friendly community. Most evenings have approximately 30-40 members online playing. Our discord server is very active. Most nights have 10-15 of our members utilizing our channel to socialize and hang out. However, all of our social events are optional.

Please message me on discord or in-game if you are interested in joining our team.

Discord: Avare#2045

Battle Tag: Avare#11639

Hey Decay! I think we might be a good fit for you!

Ashen Crusade is now recruiting! An active and social Horde guild, located on Thrall, looking for exceptional dps and players to join our ranks.

Core raiding team - 5/12 Mythic - Raiding Wednesday and Thursdays 8pm – 11pm EST

• Looking for dps!

Second raiding team - 12/12 Heroic – Raiding Saturday 8pm - 11pm EST

• Looking for all!

For all those non-raiders out there, we have keys running constantly, ranging from M0s up 15+ and looking to push higher!
We plan on finishing this xpac strong and go into Shadowlands with a competitive, solid group. For all inquiries please feel free to contact me here, discord or on Bnet!

Bnet: Skylitnight#11667
Discord: Skylitnight#1896

The Nitty Gritty:

• Server: Dalaran

• Faction: Alliance

• Guild Name: Sèrendipity

• Goals: AOTC each tier (open to first few Mythic bosses if time/tier permits)

• Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm cst [10est-12est / 7pst-9pst].

• Organized M+ key nights, PVP, alt raid nights, etc. throughout the week.

*** We are primarily looking for DPS. We are also in need of a flexible healer/dps as our group grows. Flexible off-spec tank/healer roles are always welcome and appreciated. No current ilvl/class/spec requirements, play what you like. We are rounding out the last few spots to have 20 consistent raiders.**

About Us:

Sèrendipity was created for those interested in progression and having fun. We are a newly formed guild comprised of seasoned and new raiders, m+ runners, pvpers, and returning players. We maintain a comfortable and friendly atmosphere and are active in game and in discord in the evenings and on weekends. Our goal is to simply progress and clear current content while enjoying each other’s company. We will be clearing Ahead of the Curve and Keystone Master each tier/season, with progression into Mythic and higher keys as the tier/season permits.

In just a few weeks, Sèrendipity has cleared 12/12-N and 9/12-H. Right now we are focusing on getting to know one another and creating a foundation to build upon in Shadowlands. The guild is filled with adults, so we understand the pressures of real life, work, wife/husband aggro, kids, etc. The atmosphere in our guild is light, fun, and comedic, but we get down to business otherwise.

Feel free to add us; our contact info is below. Hope to talk with you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet

Bender#1504 - Discord

Redonk56#1461 - Bnet

Redonkulous#0245 - Discord

AshleyJune#11423 - Bnet

June/Ashley#1977 - Discord

Hey, check us out if interested.

Hey Dëcày,

I’m the GM of Déjà Vu, a horde guild on Thrall.

We’re a smaller group, but steadily growing, and have a good core going into shadowlands. We currently have an opening for one tank and multiple dps spots.

Currently, we are raiding Mythic (5/12) on Saturdays from 8pm-12est, and we also do a shorter heroic raid on Tuesdays 9pm est until whenever (we usually do about 5 or 6 bosses). During the week we mostly run keys and chat in comms.

Our Shadowlands raid times will likely be the same days we raid now (some changes could be made based on who can do when) but it will be a 6 hour, 2 day commitment, 3 hours per raid.

If you’re interested, please let me know…and if not, best of luck worth your new guild!

Bnet: Chriv#1186
Discord: Chriv#5263

1 Like