[A/H] 2 exp players LF casual/AOTC guild for Shadowlands

My husband and I are looking for a casual and/or AOTC guild for Shadowlands. We’ve both been high end mythic raiders, but over the years have slowly transitioned into a more casual mindset. We’re looking for a guild that predominantly runs heroics and maybe the first couple mythics. We’re not looking for anything more hardcore than that.

I’ll most likely be playing a mage (with the possibility of a boomkin, depending on how much they’re changed before release). My husband has an army of characters to pick from and hasn’t decided on anything yet though.

The guild must be on an east coast server and raid weekdays (M-Th) with raids ending by 11 pm EST. The guild also must be an adult oriented guild. We’re both in our mid 30s. We’re also looking to be on a higher pop server. Our current server has a connected population of 1500.

Please post your guild spam below and I’ll reach out to you! Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

Good afternoon! If swapping to Emerald dream is an option, take a look at our guild Junction!

[A] - Junction - Emerald Dream [12/12H-NYA] newly revived guild is now recruiting any and all players!

US - Emerald Dream/Alliance

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dedicated off tank (melee DPS that wouldn’t mind swapping if needed)
  • 2 core healers, as well as an off healer.
  • Ranged DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

[H] (Mal’Ganis) 5/12M 12/12H AOTC

We are a newly formed Guild but all experienced players with CE exp Looking to solidify our roster to finish pushing through Ny’lotha and continue strong into Shadowlands. We currently push high keys and run heroic Ny’lotha to gear alts.

Tues/Thurs 7-10CT

Tank: ANY class not DH

Ranged: fire Mage, ele sham , destro lock

Will consider any exceptional players

Btag: Smokey#1196

Discord: Smokey#9390

I am Planning on building a dedicated team into shadowlands. Deifinately known heroic with AOTC on numerous characters. We are Horde tho. All free guildbank for raiders.

Check us out :smiley:
[Horde] [US-Tichondrius] < E P I C >- RECRUITING

HiHi Bryte,

Our guild might be a little more progression focused than you are looking for, but thought I would reach out just in case it sounds like a good fit, especially since we are progression focused, but at only 2 days a week and we all like to hang out with each other as well. Here’s our spam:

< ChristianDadsOfOrgrimmar > (Lawl) - Spinebreaker-Horde - We currently have Heroic on farm and are 3/12M looking for DPS and a Resto Druid for further progression. Raids are twice a week (Thurs/Sun 7PM Central until about 11PM) and Mythic+ daily. Please have logs available to share.

Come join the cult. :wink: PST ClassiGetsSassi#7777 in Discord if our guild sounds like a good fit and we hope to hear from you soon!