3/12M Havoc (w tank OS) LF Late Night Guild

Hello there!

i am returning to work here in the next week and a half and unfortunately i cannot continue on with the guild i am currently with due to their raid times and now conflicting with my schedule.

Currently i am 463 ( cant get wep drops or corruption to save my life) but i am a purple parser for my ilvl in mythic content

i am open to raid Tues/Wed/Thurs starting around 10:30 EST

Alliance or Horde doesnt honestly matter to me, but if i can save 25 bucks thats nice i guess! i look forward to chatting with you guys, please comment here or add me on btag Mattyice#1826

Confusion is a Horde guild located on Illidan looking build up a roster, kill Nzoth, and go into Shadowlands with a solid roster. We are a semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing as much mythic content as possible. We encourage a friendly community who are typically on grinding content and running mythic pluses. We have a Cutting Edge core, and we are always looking to improve our roster. We have high hopes and chances to get CE!

Raid Days :
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression :
0/12M - Most likely, when we do have enough members to raid, we will skip to Carapace, and kill Nzoth!
(Our core is made up of Cutting Edge players)

APPLY HERE:
forms .gle/6tsJFdQvESkuz2zZ6 (REMOVE THE SPACE)

For any questions please contact on Battlenet:
Zenine#11353 or Tanar#1441

ADD ME ON DISCORD FOR A FASTER RESPONSE: Zenowen#5719

Definitely looking for dedicated people!
I’m super friendly. And have numerous classes. Looking for a great group.
Gotta start somewhere right.

Hit me up if interested dude.

Hey, we fall into your times, check out our site and drop an app

[A] Floor Tanks - Sargeras US
12/12 M

About us:
We came to Sargeras during EP from Illidan, and have largely been together since Antorus. We are looking to expand our roster before Shadowlands and continue to get CE every tier it is available. We are a laid back guild that encourages open communication, We expect our raiders to show up fully prepared for raid and give us the best effort for our time together.

Schedule:
Tuesday: 9PM-12AM PST
Wednesday: 9PM-12AM PST
Thursday: 9PM-12AM PST

Goals:
Now that we have achieved Cutting Edge, we look to expand our roster, and push for CE earlier until we are in a spot to push for HoF

To Apply:
Floortanks .com
(remove space)

Daewoolanos#1193
Verman#1573

to the top, need friends

still out hurr looking for a SL family

morning bump!

Hey Nanaki we have immediate raid spots open and would love to talk to you. Here’s our info.

[H] Sanctuary is a large gaming community with a great WoW base. Semi Hardcore raiding progression guild. Only months old but already into Mythic! 3/12m

Raid Times:
Thursday:10p-1a (CST) (this would be 11-2a EST, or 8p-11a PST) NOT MANDATORY but encouraged for those who still need gear from Heroic Ny’lotha

Friday: 10p-1a (CST) (this would be 11-2a EST, or 8p-11p PST) Mythic

Saturday: 10p-1a (CST) (this would be 11-2a EST, or 8p-11p PST) Mythic
(we are considering adding more days, but times would most likely remain the same)
====Realm Cluster====
[Gurubashi] [Aegwynn] [Hakkar] [Daggerspine] and [Bonechewer]

Feel free to contact us if you have more questions:
Go to Arktuary(dot)com and discord info is on front page
If you join discord, select WoW icon in the #auto-roles section to be able to see the WoW channels.

You can add us as a friend via discord:
Nathi#6851
OminousSkies!#8888
Pnut#6212

You can also add us to btag:
Virtigo#1571
tankevny#1716
pnutbutter#1472

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: 7:30 - 11:00pm PST

Hello Nanaki! I am the Raid Leader for Take on Me, a Horde guild located on Hyjal that is in the process of rebuilding our raid team after a realm/faction transfer left us on hiatus at the end of patch 8.2, but now we are looking to refocus and prepare for shadowlands.

If you are interested in learning more about our vision for the team and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and get in touch if you have any questions.

We look forward to hearing from you!

still havent decided on a spot, still looking!

Still Looking, lets down some bosses and get some purple pixels on tuesday!