470 MW Monk LFG

Hello Friends,

Currently 470, working on my cloak and wanting to get back into raiding! I am a mythic experienced healer (MW Monk) with some tank (BrM) experience in M+ looking for a guild! I took a break for most* of Eternal Palace after doing progression on Ashara, and even though we are a few months in I am interested in finding a new home :slight_smile: for this tier and shadow lands! I currently have AOTC for Ny’alotha and would like to work on mythic progression. I do have some old logs - please contact me to see those, and I would be more than happy to hop in on a heroic!

I don’t really know what to write for these
So just add me on BNET: Ashnkitties#1576 or Discord: Ashleysdead

I didn’t realize what character posted this, that is my SECOND Monk :stuck_out_tongue:

Finally finished back and got back into the swing of heroic. Still looking for a group! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m looking for dedicated raiders.
Can start immediately.

Hey there, we are looking to add another healer to our roster, take a look when you get a chance I think we would be a good fit:

[A] Floor Tanks - Sargeras US
12/12 M

About us:
We came to Sargeras during EP from Illidan, and have largely been together since Antorus. We are looking to expand our roster before Shadowlands and continue to get CE every tier it is available. We are a laid back guild that encourages open communication, We expect our raiders to show up fully prepared for raid and give us the best effort for our time together.

Schedule:
Tuesday: 9PM-12AM PST
Wednesday: 9PM-12AM PST
Thursday: 9PM-12AM PST

Goals:
Now that we have achieved Cutting Edge, we look to expand our roster, and push for CE earlier until we are in a spot to push for HoF

To Apply:
Floortanks .com
(remove space)

BBF#11892
Daewoolanos#1193
Verman#1573