High Elf Love Thread! 🥰

I want to preface this by saying that I am aware of all the current High Elf Threads but they have sadly been overly negative due to the cosmetic changes of blood elves. My personal opinion on this is that there is no reason that would have any true effect on High Elves being added as the request isn’t refuted simply by Blood Elves getting an eye color. I am also aware that some would say that High Elves would look to similar to Blood Elves but I believe they can change them in a way that makes them notably different and still keep Blood Elves as being unique. Blizzard did this recently with Zandalari who look notably different from regular Trolls.

But that is not the main point of this thread! This is a thread about spreading love and positivity. Discussion of course is always still welcome but may I ask to please keep discussion civil and not overly toxic please! This thread is more about showing support for High Elves as a race and the amazing fan art and other things that have been displayed by the community. That overall can be incredibly awesome when it truly comes down to it! I love High Elves and personally would love to see them added! Roleplaying as one would be quite awesome for me and many others I would hope as well! So I hope that those of you that want to see them added as well show your support :two_hearts:

Also here is the discord:
https://discordapp.com/invite/T29MFzc

And a previous thread created for High Elf Supporters as well.

75 Likes

Shhhh.

Stop. Think to yourself, just for a moment.

Did we really need this? Another wall of text about High Elves?

36 Likes

So much love for the High Elfs, I might just go roll another one.

15 Likes

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Dis gon’ be gud!

Will it turn into a trainwreck? Will Popo find the last Dragon Ball in time? Tune in next time!

10 Likes

Well, the train always derails, so can’t imagine it won’t turn into a train wreck.

5 Likes

I can already taste the positivity spewing out of this thread OP. But yea…sadly you won’t get any positivity. Only hopelessness.

15 Likes

I doodle as a pass time here and there. Since this is a positivity thread I’ll post a little sketch I made awhile back for a friend who wanted it to roleplay as a Quel’dorei on WrA. https://i.imgur.com/zJMgaMz.jpg my main thing on this though is I dunno if I did the eyes wrong. This was for a druid type character so I did greenish eyes for nature magic but I cannot tell if it makes it look more like belf eyes or not :confused:

14 Likes

She’s cute. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes here’s my love for the stupid elves that will never be added :broken_heart:

1 Like

I know, it’s hilarious is it not

1 Like

I imagine the train more like the first 2-3 cars and the engine are flying in the air and the rest of the train is dragging along the ground.

Despite the overwhelming negative baggage we keep moving forward with our positivity.

4 Likes

All we need is that positivity. But there are those who don’t want that and make it negative. But…

The Love is Positive. Here is love for the Quel’dorei :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

And this is why high elf people are intolerable. How many threads do you need? We get it. You want a race that USED to be a part of the alliance joined the horde. The developers told you multiple times It’s not going to happen because It’s on the horde.

18 Likes

Considering there is quite a few threads more made by the Anti’s too.

Former High Elves are on Horde.

“We must put this misery behind us. We must enter a new chapter! And so I say to you that, as of this day, we are no longer high elves! In honor of the blood that was shed throughout this kingdom, in honor of the sacrifices of our brothers and sisters, our parents, and our children, in honor of Anasterian… as of this day we will take the name of our royal lineage! As of this day, we are sin’dorei! For Quel’Thalas!”
— Kael’thas Sunstrider proclaims the rise of the blood elves

10 Likes

Proof? I’ve never seen a thread specifically saying no high elves and about 15+ for high elves…considering pro high elf players are the ones that started this immature debacle and have acted completely childish all throughout, I’m really not keen to see how “they did it first!” is even true nor a good reason. :roll_eyes:

You must not be on the forums every day then.

Here is some…

Hohoho. You obviously are not reading any threads at all.

17 Likes

I’m just gonna say this to you good ma’am. Sometimes you make it really hard for me to continue saying High Elves are an objectively bad race when you say things like this. It makes it hard for others to defend it. There have sadly been many threads posted by the “Anti” side. My disdain for High Elves is great, but really there is an easy solution here mute/ignore the High Elf threads and carry on.

1 Like

The why do alliance players want horde races isn’t specifically about high elves, but okay. There’s obviously a reason people are making these threads. You must be new if you don’t know high elf threads have plagued the forums for quite a while.

I forgot, you don’t remember how it was when the high elf threads were first going on. You literally couldn’t make a comment in their megathread that disagreed with them without getting mass reported and silenced…so It’s honestly not surprising. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Considering High Elves have been within the Alliance longer than the Blood Elves being Horde. Oh that’s right, we’re childish.

And what proof do you really have that the Pro’s have been mass flagging in disagreement?

11 Likes