Make The Ghostlands a high/void elf zone

Well that just proves his point even harder.

Lor’themar has been trying to reach out to the various HElf enclaves since approximately 10 minutes after the sunwell was recaptured. It’s been a fairly consistant thing of his.

iirc he even sent supplies to the lodge in the plaguelands that was outright hostile to silvermoon during the events of tbc.

We’d all just be hissing at each other like cats if we were all together in one spot

I’m not sure about this so I can’t really comment on it. As far as I know, that lodge was consumed by the scourge…could it bet he one in the Hinterlands?

It’s why I love him :blue_heart:

I do wish they explored more racial specific politics. I really, really do. They’re nice breaks from the overwhelming melodrama of the Alliance vs. Horde.

it was from a pre-wrath story so I am pretty sure it’s the plaguelands.

not really, the sin’dorei consider ghostlands to be indivisible from the nation of quelthalas! that’s why we have a quest called “occupied territory” in reference to the night elf presence on an island

1 Like

Well I believe you’re wrong about that.

1 Like

It’s hard to say for me since I could have swore all of the Plaguelands fell very early to the scourge. But I really can’t remember.

Here’s the WoWpedia (of course take with a grain of salt)

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Quel%27Lithien_Lodge

Reading it though, you are correct!

Imma just say that hot damn that Lodge got some serious Murphy’s Law.

Much happened in Quel’Thalas in the years that followed, of which the lodge remained unaware. Lor’themar - now the sole leader of the Kingdom of Quel’Thalas - made a final journey to the lodge. He informed the exiles of the recent events that had transpired, telling the tale of Kael’thas Sunstrider’s downfall and the restoration of the Sunwell. With the Ghostlands in a safer state, the regent offered Renthar and his company regular aid and supplies. However, Renthar was outraged, outright refused to accept any aid, and threatened to kill anyone Lor’themar might send bearing it. The regent mourned for the losses the lodge had incurred, but in his heart could not fault the exiles for their anger. He left the lodge feeling only sorrow.

1 Like

leader short story in the shadow of the sun

lorthemar personally went to speak to the high elves and promised them supplies as well as all the support they needed but they suffered the attack of nathanos and were angry with lorthemar for being allies of the forsaken, they told lorthemar to leave and never return. they were too silly to refuse help in the end they used a corrupt magic source and became wretched.
there were some survivors at least three of them as blizz said high elves are added to void elves and blood elves and nathanos is an enemy of quelthalas now it would be nice if they admit their mistake and come home

1 Like

I mean, I can’t say for certain as to what the OP’s intentions are, but it just feels too ridiculous a thing to seriously ask for when anyone with any sense knows that Blizzard will never do it while the faction divide exists. So either the OP is a few knives short of a set or they are trying to stir the pot between people on both sides of the High Elf debate.

I’m fairly confident the High Elf topic will die down quite a bit once pre-patch hits and people can actually play with the new options… at least it would if topics like this nonsense didn’t keep popping up to fan the flames.

You and I may be on opposite sides when it comes to High Elves, but I’m fairly sure we can both agree that the OP’s request is ludicrous so long as the faction divide is a thing.

Time for Void Elves to use some of that power to create their own new city, or join with Draenei using elf and Daenei aesthetics to build a magical Alliance hub unlike anything already on Azeroth.

Leave Silvermoon and Ghostlands alone, they belong to the Blood Elves. I’m not even sure I’d like to see them updated, for fear they would just get destroyed.

oops, not aimed at you, guzzle

1 Like

You all practice void Magic’s that got you all exiled. It put the Sunwell in danger though Alleria meant no harm. Having even an outpost in the ghost lands would still attract unwanted presences .

We did, and you vermin are next.

What about that Abandon zone in the North of East and Western Plaguelands that would be a good spot for High Elves and Void Elves. I think it’s call Northern Lordaeron.

1 poster= half of player base. Gotcha. Are you going to post this for every horde troll thread? Or just for the alliance ones?

There is a thread on the front page calling for Tyrande’s head after taking multiple zones and committing genocide on a playable race this expansion alone. You know we have lost multiple leaders but you wanna ignore that because… you wanna whinge about the alliance player base? Even from your name it’s obvious you are just trying to spite high elf fans.

Imma take a page from yall’s playbook.

The horde players hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Or, we could add San’layn and Dark Rangers, and then give it to them. Because it’s a Horde zone, and they’d fit right in.

3 Likes

Or, we could add San’layn and Dark Rangers, and then give it to them. Because it’s a Horde zone, and they’d fit right in.

I approve of this! Make it so! It certainly makes far more sense.

3 Likes

If you actually go through my post history, you’ll see I call out people from both sides without an issue. Thus, there is no hypocrisy on my end.

Additionally, if you had scrolled three posts down, you would have seen me also say:

But sure, respond to one thing without realizing I had also corrected myself. That’s a good look.

3 Likes

the void elves are the smarter, sexier, more elegant, sweet, loving, british than their savage dirty orc sweat counterparts!

You’re a Blood Elf you know?

2 Likes

demon hunter though. we’re different in many ways. we’re the sexier, stronger, we fly and double jump, and we have better jokes