[H][Area-52] <HØME> 10/10 H CN 8/10N 1/10H SoD Tue/Thurs Evening Raid LFM

Greetings Friends,

Are you winding down Shadowy roads to take you to a place where you belong? We are here for you!

Returning Horde guild <HØME> on Area 52 is recruiting for our Heroic raid team. We want to continue to build a community that feels like home with great people having a great time together. While we do want to get AOTC each tier, our major focus is on having fun with nice friendly people. No drama, no rudeness, no hate speech, and no slurs. We don’t throw anyone under the bus and have a zero-tolerance policy on shaming. If you agree with these basic principles give us a shout!

We accept people of all skill levels! If you are willing to learn and want to be a part of a family then you are welcome!

Guild leaders are 10/10H CN and previously ran a Mythic Raiding Guild from the end of Cata to the middle of WoD

-We are recruiting for our raid team for Tuesday and Thursday nights 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm server (EST).
-We welcome all that fit our principles to the ranks whether raider or casual.
-Plenty to do on non-raid nights: Dungeon groups and events will happen regularly.

Current Needs:

DPS – Full on Shamans, High Priority on Warrior!
Heals - 1 Healer

Any player willing to learn and do their best is welcome!

Full on Tanks but back-up tanks welcome!

If this interests you come have a quick chat with one of us:
In game: Lymnica or Lesenity
Battlenet: Lymnica#1259 or Senza#1813
Discord: Lymnica (Brandi Panda)#9738 or Senza#5371

1 Like

Looking for folks to join our family and have some fun in raids and dungeons.

Hey buddy I am a holy pally on area 52 already. Guild kinda fell apart and looking for a new guild.

I’m looking for a new guild, a chill friendly guild. I’m a healer, I’ve healed mythic+ (highest was prob a 9), and I’ve healed H NC, but didn’t get past Sludge Fist.

I’m just looking for people who don’t care if I run in front of Sludge Fist to check his boot mechanic. …That… Only happened once… I like a fun, friendly raid environment, and this guild seems to be what I’m looking for. I sent OP a Bnet request.

Post has been updated (and all commenters messaged)

Still a healer spot and a few dps spots for our Tuesday/Thursday raid team. Have room for everything for our Saturday group and daily Mythic+ groups!

Looking to add to the team! Sitting at 10 and we have plenty of room for melee and ranged

Just looking for a few more dps to join our Tuesday/Thursday raiding group.

We are now 8/10H! Looking for a few dps to join us for some stress free raiding

Still room for dps as we begin to work on SLG & Sire to finish off the tier.

We are now 9/10H! Join us in progressing on Sire

1 Like

Hi, I’m looking or a new guild. I’m 9/10H. I added your btag. I hope we can have a chat soon. :slight_smile:

Looking for another dps to join us as we finish off Sire and start preparing for 9.1.

Looking for a few more dps to join us as we prepare for 9.1!

10/10 H CN finished. We have room for another dps or 2 while we prepare for 9.1 fun.

Looking for more people to join our family.

9.1 is right around the corner! Come join us for some fun progression and Mythic +

Still room for a few friends to join in our raiding and mythic + runs for the upcoming SoD patch.

We still have room for a few more dps for Chains of Domination! Come join us for a drama free experience

Come join us as we continue learning SoD! Could use some dps and 1 healer/dps combo!