[H] Zul'jin Looking for Guild

Greetings!

I’m Cendyen, a 219 Feral Druid, who is in the market for a new guild. I’ve completed Castle Nathria up to 9/10 Heroic. Still need that Sire kill, and pursuing that AOTC. I’m enjoy raiding, as well as mythic plus, and the occasional walks on the beach during a clear or slightly overcast sunset. 6ft distancing of course.

I also have a couple lowbies, a 205 Elemental Shaman as well as a 203 Demon Hunter (Spec to be determined).

As to why I’m looking to leave my current guild, well, it seems that it’s dead, or dying. Raid attendance has dropped to catastrophic levels, and guild groupage is fairly nil, due to raid loggers. Even the GM has sought out refuge with a new guild.

I have a couple guildies that may be interested in a new home as well. All of which are also active with Raid, as well as mythic+. (a variety of roles, heals, DPS, and part-time tanks).

Anyhow, if any guilds are recruiting, and may have the space for a wayward kitty and friends, please feel free to drop me a line.

Thank you for your time and/or consideration

Not sure what your availability is or if switching servers is in the cards, but if it is, we raid Sat/Sun 7-9:30 PM EST on US-Illidan. We’re at 5/10 H currently due to most of our group only returning to the game in late February. Feel free to hit me up to talk.

Discord - BlitzkriegDC#8703

Hi Cendyen! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey there Cendyen, I would be highly interested in talking to you and your group if you find yourselves at all interested in switching servers or possibly cross realm raiding. Please feel free to add my btag: Kitsune#1784 and we can discuss more about the guild.

Hi there Cendyen,

OverDosed is a Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow
10/10H Raid Tues and Thurs 6-8pm EST
Pushing into mythics once we get enough folks.
We have folks that do arenas and trying to get a dedicated RBG together
As well as folks that push keys
If interested you can contact me at BNET Tempress#11905

Hey Cendyen, if you guys can do Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST (7-10pm PST), I can fit a few more folks into my team. We are still raiding, 9/10H and working on nailing down P3 on Sire now with plans to push into mythic once we have enough people. Outside of raids we enjoy doing keys, leveling alts, and shooting the breeze in disc. We are on Area 52, and we are an adult only guild. (21+, though average age range is 30’s-40’s) If you’re interested, you can add me in game at Rawrabear#1450 or on disc at Fenrisulv#4433.

Hey there Cendyen!

<HØME> on Area 52 might be a good fit! We’re 9/10H. We raid Tues/Thurs 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm and would love to have a kitty (and friends) ! Our biggest focus is on having fun with good people and clearing content! We do keys on off days and on Saturdays we either do alt raids or guild mythics rotating so everyone can get their keys in.

We focus on keeping a positive environment no matter what is happening. We don’t yell or cop an attitude or call people out. Stressing mechanics and altering our plan according to what will work for us is what has gotten us where we are.

Hey Cendy, would like to talk with you! Recruiting for a few teams…Information and contact below (my copy/paste thing lol). Please reach out to me :slight_smile:

Team Safe Space

Raid Times:
Sunday: 10p-2a (CST) (this would be 11-3a EST, or 8p-12a PST)

Team Wolf Pack

Raid Times:
Friday: 10p-1a (CST) (this would be 11-2a EST, or 8p-11p PST)
Saturday: 10p-1a (CST) (this would be 11-2a EST, or 8p-11p PST)

Team Bwonsamdi & the Boys

Raid Times:
Wednesday: 9p-12a (CST) (this would be 10-1a EST, or 7p-10p PST)
Thursday: 9p-12a (CST) (this would be 10-1a EST, or 7p-10p PST)

Need all
All Exceptional DPS will be considered

Contact Us:

Feel free to contact us if you have more questions:
You can add me as a friend via discord:
Pnut#6212
You can also add me to btag:
pnutbutter#1472

That is my guild recruiting thing. We just moved to zul’jin we’re getting established and we’re looking for raiders to fill our roster. We want AOTC every tier and push into mythic. We would love to have you and your guildies come raid with us. A lot of our guys started new on zul’jin and all sitting around 200 ilvl and a chunk of us transferred our mains over.

We just moved over from Dalaran and are a new guild on Zul’jin. We moved to be on a more Horde dominated server. We need people for Raids (all roles) and social/pvp/mythic interested people to just make the guild an enjoyable place. We have multiple AOTC people including the Raid Lead is 2/10M and majority of our raiders are 9/10H. We want to achieve AOTC and push into Mythic every raid tier but do it in a casually way, we understand life comes before WOW.

• Raid times: Friday and Saturday 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST.
  • We currently need all roles, we do have tanks/ Healers/ DPS as alts but a lot of our members decided to switch it up with the move.
  • We do Mount runs, Achievement raids, Transmog runs, PVP, and run Mythic+ regularly.
  • We want this to be a guild that is not only for raiding but also socially friendly and allows people from all realms of WOW to enjoy the game.

Discord- on3sh0t#5210
or you can apply for the guild under Space Pirates

Hey! Debuff is currently recruiting a couple dps. We’re an East Coast US Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow, currently 3/10M (we’re working on Darkvein right now), raiding twice/week (T/Th 8-11 pm EST). We’re adults with limited schedules, so we take the raiding seriously while still having fun.

If that’s interesting, lets talk. You can reach me either at Wrathblood#1742 (battlenet) or Wrath#3004 (discord). Hopefully we can talk.