Found a guild, thanks anyway 222 AotC Boomkin LF Casual Raid Guild

Hey there. We might be a solid fit for you, if you could raid Monday and Wednesday. Our core’s been raiding together for about 10 years now, and looking to bring a few more people in as we progress back into mythic.

It’s a very chill, laid back group. We’re looking for a few more DPS and a solid, reliable boomkin would be stellar.

1/10 Mythic (10/10H)

Mon/Wed 9:00pm - 12:00am EST

Reach out to me on Discord if this sparks your interest and we can set up a time to chat: Elms#2120

Morning Shadowseeker,

Obvious Immortalis Plug are an AOTC focused guild raiding Fridays 9pm eastern (second day will be decided when 9.1 comes around)and may be a fit for you.

We are fairly new, sitting at 6/10 as a guild but formed by a group of AOTC raiders spring from Horde side, the overall focus of the guild to put together a group of folk who enjoy hitting AOTC every tier, push keys but mainly enjoy playing the game together.

We are not focused on meta roles or any such nonsense, we much rather have mechanically good players than the class of the month.

If you’re interested or have any questions bounce me a message on discord below, otherwise I hope you find a good fit for you :slight_smile:

Disc yabigchoob#1967

Cheers!

Hey Shadowseeker!

I’d love to chat with you about our guild! We raid tuesdays and thursdays which sounds like it fits!
Add me on Discord, Letholas#9581

Hello! I’m from the guild Overtuned on Zul’jin Horde and we’re looking for more dps to fill out our roster for heroic and eventual mythic prog! We’re a casual and open bunch when it comes to specs or classes and you won’t have to worry about your raid spot at all. We raid Thursday and Friday 7-10pm EST.

Hit me up on discord Archmage Galacius#1482 or Btag Imperious#11797 if you are interested or want to ask questions!

Heya Shadow! If you are ok with Horde, we sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544
Nova#14661

Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 10/10 Heroic Nathria (starting light mythic)

Raid Times 2 days a week
Tuesday 8-11 PM EST
Thursday 8-11 PM EST

We are a community and family and on non-raid night you might see us doing: Mythic+, WoW hide and seek, mog content, alt runs on Sundays, some casual PvP, and many other random activities and events.

We are active in discord throughout the day and chat with one another as we go about our day. If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!!

Hey Shadowseeker!

<HØME> (Horde on Area 52) sounds like it is exactly what you’re looking for! We are a guild that is built around having fun with friendly people. We have a zero tolerance policy on toxicity and shaming. Everyone who applied for a raid spot and is friendly and willing to help will always have a spot. We don’t seek to control what you do or how you do it and never will.

Hello, My guild is friendly and casual. Our raid day doesn’t line up with your idea, but I’ll drop my guild add link anyway and if things sound like it might work for you, I’d love to chat!

We could be a fit :slight_smile: Please read over our recruitment post and reach out if you feel we are!

Elusive
Alexstrasza
10/10h - 4/10m
Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30PM CST Mandatory for Mythic Raiders on the Mythic prog team.
Optional raid day: Tues 7-9:30PM CST (Mythic reclear/farm)
Off nights: Currently working on KSM in mythic+ for the guild. With recent valor changes, this is quite important.
We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our mythic progression team. Currently 1 night into Lady prog @ 15% Best pull. We are also very interested in Mythic+ players that just need a chill home to hangout in and meet people. Maybe you might step into Mythic raiding.

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is for the guild itself to progress. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team. We have several players within the guild that are completely fine being on the bench as they cannot commit to raiding every single week and or raid day. We love having these types of players within the guild as this can be very helpful in absence of a raider. We highly welcome more of these players and we actively bring them in on mythic farm bosses and even progression bosses if needed.

Will consider any class and spec. We recruit the player not the class. Please have logs available upon request. We prefer a voice interview in discord for all that are interested.

Those should apply if any of the following describe you:

1. You are interested in raiding with a serious, relaxed, and mannered Mythic progression team that takes raiding serious but wants to have fun while doing so.
  2. You want to be part of a small community within a guild doing daily activities of M+ / PvP and of course raiding. We still actively do heroic clears on off nights and all are welcome! We also bring in players that may not be on the current progression roster to our Mythic farm bosses.
  3. You are trying to get into mythic raiding and you want to be surrounded by good players that are currently progressing in Mythic to learn from and or work your way up to earn a spot yourself. You must be self motivated for this.
  4. You are currently a performing M+ player looking for others to push keys with and maybe you would like to get some mythic kills here and there.
  5. You can’t commit to raiding the same days every week, but you still want to down some of the content each tier. We value bench players and you will get play time!

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer Dom or myself. Thankyou.

GM
Discord: TheRealRyan#1044
Bnet: Ryan#1397

Recruitment officer
Discord: Domincela#6066
Bnet: Domincela#1800

I don’t think you read my post:

I’ve been through a string of guilds that stretch from competing for my raid spot, controlling my build and elitism and I’m looking to avoid this.

Edit: Congratulations of finding a guild! :slight_smile:

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

We sound like a pretty good fit. Tues/Wed tho. We are new however but skilled players for sure. I’m completely against elitism. As long as you can know what you’re playing and can hold your own then go for it.

Tylown#1117 if you’d like to chat

COPY PASTA:
Guild - Stormrage

Sick of logging in and waiting 2-3 hours in group finder to do something relevant? Well I am!
I personally like logging into WoW with the goal of doing certain content and doing it. That’s why I’ve made this community.

Looking for chill players of any content to come together and do that content. An enjoyable place to play your class(&spec)
(Current active hours 5-9 CST M-F | Daily Weekends)

Mythic Plus

• Preferably if your goal is to do 15+ spam!
  • Will always be willing to help others in down time and looking for the same

Heroic Raiding (9.1) Tues > Wed: 7 - 10 CST
Lives are a thing and raids are a large time commitment, as a Mythic raider in Legion I understand.

• Looking to create a fun environment to push ourselves (FOR THE PARSE!) and achieve AOTC.
  • Once progression is done we can farm just Tues OR/AND attempt Mythic when it’s cross server Wed
  • Will be looking for a raid lead!

PvP

• RBG would be great as it’s smaller casual content that is competitive
  • Arena pushing individuals who hate sitting in a LFG for 1 game just to quit. Form a bond and push!
  • Never hurts to help others learn in and outs! Some people are 1 tip away from that next rank!

Other cause who knows! Some weird and world event type stuff happens when a bunch of people get together to have fun.

Log on, play, progress, no wait. All are welcome. Willing to guide and gear when free.

Take note this is new so growth over time!

If a Wednesday/Thursday Mythic schedule isn’t an issue, my guild may be an option for you.

{Grey Parses}[A][Aerie Peak]

We are a semi-hardcore/casual guild with a focus on raiding and M+. Current progression is AOTC and 2/10 mythic. Our goal is to get AOTC every patch, as well as mythic progression. We ask players to focus up during progression raids, but outside of that, we try to maintain a laid back, and friendly atmosphere.

Raid Schedule
Mythic CN raid times are 8-11pm est. Wednesdays and Thursdays. Currently 2/10 mythic.
We have also recently started running Heroic CN on Tuesdays from 8-11pm est.

Mythic +
No hard set schedule, but several of our guildies run on off days, or after raids. Many players either have or are pushing for KSM.

If you are interested in talking more, just send a message my way.

Bnet: ragelord7#1635

Discord: Kel#1287

Winterhoof - Horde
WHAT IS IO

10/10 Heroic looking to get into Mythic ASAP

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
Wednesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
We are actively recruiting for core spots and not a bench!!!

Needs
Healer - All will be considered
DPS - Mage, SPriest, and any strong DPS
All specs and classes will be looked at and considered

GM - Norton
Raid/DPS Lead - Huntandprey
Heal Lead - Smallsu
Recruitment Officer - Norton
How to reach us.
Recruitment Officers
Bnet Norton#11254 Discord Norton#6319
Bnet huntandprey#1770 Discord huntandprey#2852

Hello, we are currently looking to fill 4 spots for the raid team, 2/10M. Friendly atmosphere and looking for those 4 to be part of the team. Here is the main post which has my contact info.
[A] 2/10M FRI/SAT 8-11EST - Stormrage - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Sargaras-[A] 6/10 M LF Mage, Boomkin, or DK
Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm-12am EST
Mondays are Cleanup/Alt runs-
Many M+ Keys done daily- We have groups that do 20s

LF Mage, Boomkin, or DK
Exceptional players welcome!

Discord Ak#9528
Btag Akay#1559
Bnet: Broseidon#11698
Discord: Broseidon#1097
Discord: Denethor#1154

Hey Shadow!

We would love to add a boomy to our roster and from the sounds of it, you may just be a good fit!

We over at Pack Mentality on Illidan - Horde US are scouring the interwebs for awesome folks seeking a home away from home. With an average age around 30, we have players from across the world ranging from military and students to 9-5ers and stay-at-homers. With such an interesting blend of personalities, we have had a fun time learning from each other!

Formed in the summer of 2019, the guild has achieved AOTC in Eternal Palace, Ny’alotha, and Castle Nathria with some mythic kills. Our goal is to further our adventure into mythic Castle Nathria. Raid nights are Thursday 8pm-11pm Central and Friday 8pm-11pm Central. Saturdays are an optional night typically reserved for alt runs/pvp/keys.

Current Progression: 3/10M, 10/10H

Our current needs are as follows:

• Tanks: Any (1)
  • Healers: Priest, Paladin, Druid
  • Melee DPS: Any
  • Ranged DPS: Any (Boomie pref)

If your spec is not listed, we would still love to chat! We are always recruiting exceptional players and all roles for Mythic +.

For further information, feel free to add myself dabears#1561, KriztovChaos#1801, or raand#1678.

@shadowseeker I think Updog has exactly what you are looking for. we are a chilled relaxed guild that wants to clear current content push mythic without the stress of kicking people because they are not playing the top class/spec. if this sounds good and have questions feel free to add me bangerz#11756

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 3/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule:

• Thursday 20:00 - 24:00 EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times:*

• Tuesday evening 8:00 pm EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Hit me up, I think we have exactly what your looking for!

Weirdman#1631

Looking forward to chatting with you!