Closed thread

I haven’t done a lot of raiding in the past, but I will watch videos beforehand, show up on time, and follow instructions well. I am looking for a guild that raids M-Thurs (preferably twice a week), after 6PM EST and generally finishes up by midnight EST. I am also not half bad at BGs, and I’d LOVE to find a guild that also does rated PVP of any kind. I am currently on Proudmoore, but this server is PST, so I expect I’ll need to pay to transfer my characters in order to find an EST raiding guild. Please have a raid spot available for a frost mage. I’m not changing specs, and I’m not going to be a raid alternate/backup. Thanks for your consideration!

Rob

Hey Rob!

I think you would be a perfect fit for <HØME on Area 52! You are exactly the kind of player we love to have. You would have a FULL TIME raid spot. We don’t do much PVP as of yet but we do have players who greatly enjoy it and encourage everyone to make and participate in events.

Sounds like a good fit. I will transfer my mage to Area 52, and then I will contact you in game when the transfer is complete. Thanks!

Perfect! I’ll be keeping an eye out!