228 shaman healer 8/10 SoD

228ilvl shaman healer, name, sshamwow

Looking for a better guild to actually clear SoD normal/heroic

Just looking for a better guild in general currently running tuesday 2.5hours wednsday 2.5 hours and saturday 3 hours im there for every raid. my off days are thursday and friday. Wednsday is my friday so i start running keys that night. I always run keys thursday friday for 3-5 hours more than happy to heal guild keys.

Reply here or whisper me in game

thank you for your time.

Hi Giliad,

Its Mine I licked It is looking for another healer, and a resto shaman would be great! We are currently 1/10M, 8/10H SoD on a 6-hour-a-week schedule. I will drop the spam below, feel free to reach out or apply!

Hi Giliad!

Not Dead Yet on Bleeding Hollow is a semi casual raiding guild and may be a decent fit for you we are looking for a couple more core members to fill out our roster. We are AoTC CN, 10/10N, and 3/10H SoD . Our raid times are 7-10pm est Tues, Wedn. Right now our goal is to clear heroic so cross server raiding is fine for us.

if you want to reach out on Bnet my tag is RangerKen#1140

Good evening :slight_smile:

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - ***All healers high priority
  • Ranged DPS - Shadow Priest ***High Priority - all other ranged is medium priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 6/10
Mythic - TBD

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Hello, we are looking for a healer

Hi!!
heralds of nightmare on stormrage is currently recruiting!
We raid Saturday and Sunday 9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST. We are a laid back friendly guild. We are looking to push Heroic SoD if ur interested in raiding still… we aren’t the hardcore type. :blush::blush:

We like to say that wow is just a game like any other and you can hear us on discord just BS’ing one another and having a good time while raiding. We still get the job done!!

We run keys on a fairly daily basis and sometimes we do nothing and just poke at each other!

I will try and reply to messages here but it’s best to reach me on discord @ opal#2584
Looking forward to hear from you!!!

Eternal - Zul’Jin is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our raiding team(Tues/Wed 9-12:30EST, Sunday 9-12 EST). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don’t like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team and asked to step down to either the bench or into a casual spot. All of our desired classes for current or future progression are listed on WoWProgress, but regardless of class, we are always accepting all exceptional players.

F.A.Q

What is your progression?
Past tier Progress:

-Antorus: 7/11 Mythic.

Battle For Azeroth:

-Uldir: 5/8 Mythic.
-Battle: 9/9 Heroic, 3/9M.
-Crucible: 2/2 Heroic.
-Eternal Palace: 8/8 Normal, 8/8 Heroic.
-Ny’Alotha: 12/12 Heroic (We received AoTC and did not enjoy the state of the game so went on a break until SL).

Shadowlands:

-Castle Nathria: 10/10 Heroic, 6/10 Mythic
-Sanctum Of Domination: 8/10 Normal, 6/10 Heroic

What are your raid times? Our team raids Tues, Wed 9-1230 EST, Sunday 900-12 EST.

What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for our core. For specific classes needed, check our WoWProgress page.

What is your goal for the core? Aiming for top 150-300 US.

Do you allow off server raiders? For trialing yes, but after that you must be within the guild, on the server.

What do you offer outside of raiding? Well, we have a solid group of people who enjoy pushing higher keys, alt raids, and have a good community playing other games outside of WoW together.

How can I get in contact about this guild? Btag Kreda#1892 (GM) or one of my officers Fallenhaven#1650, lama#1285, biceps#11654.

Hello Giliad,

[H] Mac N Cheese is a casual raiding guild on Zul’Jin that is currently looking for members for our main raid team. We run Monday and Thursday 8-11 est. We are a small group of players that like doing mythic keys and downing bosses. Currently progression at 8/10 normal 2/10 heroic.

If your interested, please feel free to add me and we can discuss details.
BTag: Rajax#1380
Discord: Rajjax#9203

Hey Giliad,

Scars (9/10H) on Mal’Ganis is recruiting a Shaman healer to finish heroic and begin mythic. We are a casual, AOTC focused guild.

We raid Tue/Thur 8-11pm CST and have optional Sunday clears right now for domination gear.

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hey there,

If you’re still looking – my guild is Imminent Explosion on Illidan server. We are currently 10/10 N 5/10 H with plans to push for CE after AotC.

Please reach out on battlenet or discord,
Thanks!

-Frog
Spacefrog#2403 (discord)
Spacefrog#11917 (battlenet)