Guild banks missing contents with no withdrawls listed

My guild bank and my banker’s guild bank are both missing massive amounts of items and there are zero withdrawls listed for any of the items. what is going on? The guilds in question are “Even Death May Die” and “Even Debt May Die”

8 Likes

Looking at both these bank logs, nothing seems abnormal in terms of things being recorded.

Have you done a proper reset UI? If after that things still seem amiss, we’d need to know a lot more particulars to look at this. Primarily item names and amounts.

3 Likes

What do you mean by reset ui? and I don’t have specific item names, but for instance my metals tab was full and organized YESTERDAY. now half of that and every other tab is gone. and this isnt just on my computer, my sister is reporting the same thing as well.

4 Likes

A proper reset UI is moving, renaming or deleting your WTF, Cache and Interface folders.

Personally, I also reboot my system - but that’s not usually necessary.

That can cover a multitude of UI issues. With or without addons, but especially when the game has changed significantly.

Helps to rule that out, even if it’s not successful addressing an issue.

3 Likes

Ok, done. problem still identical to before.

3 Likes

Are you not seeing the guildbank withdrawal list - or just things you think are MISSING aren’t there? That would actually be two different types of issues.

Far as I can tell, both those banks appear to have current withdrawal lists that look pretty normal.

2 Likes

Thats the issue, half of the items are missing, they were there like yesterday, and there’s no record on the withdrawl list of any of them being removed.

2 Likes

Ok, to even attempt to get an idea on that, we need to know approximate numbers and item names. I haven’t heard of any issues of this nature with banks.

2 Likes

I refer you to Guild bank missing items - what happened? - #38 by Cazadori-stormrage

1 Like

That looks fairly new. I had not heard of a bug of that nature. You’ve added to that thread, that’s good. That’s how a bug needs to be tackled. Still, item names would be very helpful.

3 Likes

Well, looking at my metals tab the following slots are now empty: bronze bars, thorium ore, dark iron ore, fel iron bars, adamantine ore, eternium ore and bars, cobalt bars, titanium bars, elementium bars, pyrium bars, trillium (not sure if it was bars or ore but that whole line is empty), And thats just the stuff that i know what place they go, half of everything is gone.

2 Likes

This. Not THINK though, KNOW.

Sorry, will not be able to provide that, at all.

Far too much to even begin to try but that at least is giving me good info for if this were to be fixed, to screenshot and document everything I ever place in my guild bank from now on.

I suspect this is a visual bug and not that things are being taken out.

5 Likes

That’s what I was attempting to determine, Cazadori.

That thread in bugs would be the best place to add info - for QA to troubleshoot. The guildbank names would also be helpful.

3 Likes

This one?

The one my original comment was in? Which someone then quoted to over here.

Please keep in mind this is Alii’s thread, and most of Orlyia’s responses are going to be mindful of, with regard to, or in the context of Alii.

We get that you’re frustrated but Orlyia’s trying to help someone. She isn’t herself a developer, and she’s trying to get the appropriate information – as possible – to the right place.

6 Likes

Noted. I do apologize that many of us are having the exact same issue and that Alii is the one who quoted me in this thread from a thread in bug reports, where I originally commented.

And with that, I’m out. I have submitted a bug report in game, it’s up to whoever sees to those things to sort it out now.

I wish you all luck and hope it’s soon resolved. Storage that isn’t storing isn’t really of much use.

2 Likes

So, been digging through reports.

Apparently this is a new issue that has sprouted up since the last update.

Being looked into. Sorry for any confusion. Sometimes it takes a bit of time for new emerging issues.

If anyone has any further details they can add, that thread in bugs Alii linked would be an excellent place to keep it together.

15 Likes

Thank you.

3 Likes

Just FYI, the in-game tickets opened for this seem to be receiving template responses for item recovery, which are not helpful for this particular issue.

5 Likes