Grobbulus Mass DC

Trying to garner some attention for everyone who got disconnected on Grobbulus and now have to wait an hour to get back on.

44 Likes

Probably was an “engineered” DC to open spots for late comers.

16 Likes

Its gonna take longer than an hour. Its said 62min wait time for me for about 10 minutes now. Unless there’s another mass d/c. I can only hope. I’m pretty salty about it tbh, kinda dumb the server goes down for a second and we all get sent to the back of the line.

3 Likes

That was done on purpose. The zones were running smooth and everything was fine.

21 Likes

I was on the same layer as my friend who started later than me ( I got in right at launch). He didn’t get disconnected and I did.

It seems like they only kicked people who had been playing for a long time to let other people get it.

6 Likes

Yeah if they’re gonna mass DC people they need to make another RP-PVP server… not cool

7 Likes

So thats why my spot in que just dropped from 12k to 4k so fast

7 Likes

I’ve been in q on Grobbulus for over two hours and I’m now at 500…the ticker hasn’t moved…

i was in for 45 mins after a 3 hour wait and then got the boot. ridiculous and unfair to have to go back to the end of the line

5 Likes

Same here. At least we got our guild made before the crash. Blizzard… We warned you.

That’s me. Gf got in, but now there’s so many level 1s in Elwynn its almost unplayable. Major ball drop on this one.

A group of my friends were all playing together and hadn’t had any lag until since the starting area until we all suddenly disconnected, I hate to wear the tin-foil cap, but I wouldn’t be too surprised.

Just make this thread blow up… like and share.

4 Likes

My queue position keeps going up randomly. Goes up 1, then down 3, then up 2, then down 5, then up 1 etc etc.

4 Likes

Yeah this is very unfair, being the early bird and then getting to the back of the line… I was purposely planning on not logging out all night to get ahead, then blizzard pulls this off and screws over half of the people.

6 Likes

at least some of you got to play. I haven’t been able to play at all yet

2 Likes

I was only on for a few minutes and got DCd. Literally got to level 3. Really irritating.

1 Like

yeah bump this for visibility they need to know they should have a way to reserve a relog this is ridiculous

6 Likes

OMG, you people got to play…the other 1000’s have been waiting. I’m glad you got DC’d.
There I said it for the rest of us.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me on Herod. Logged in soon as the servers came up. No lag either.

2 Likes