Blizz Mass DC'ing players

It’s the true classic experience.

1 Like

I just got disconnected as well, zero issues reconnecting instantly to wait in line. Were you guys logged in right at launch? I feel like they kicking people who played some already…

2 Likes

They def must be kicking people. Like my entire party was removed for no effin reason the server didn’t crash and then boom 9k wait… ugh.

2 Likes

Me and about 20-30 other people in my guild were all kicked… Strange really.

2 Likes

Blizzard this needs to be explained.

Lol right? Wouldn’t be wow forums without people immediately jumping to conspiracy theories cause they got D/C’d on a ridiculously large launch. People have no idea how hard launches like this are, and how D/Cs and other small issues aren’t uncommon and in many cases are simply unavoidable.

Source: Work in enterprise software, specifically in cloud and other back end technologies that Blizzard would use for games like this.

I’m wondering if the folks who were kicked en masse were on the same continent and/or instance and/or layer when it happened. I’d be curious to know that, because something going wrong on a large scale like that seems more likely than Blizzard targeting certain groups of people.

This, but unironically

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

That was Kubrick.

1 Like

I’ll look into it brah

But I’m watching twitch now and none of them are getting DC’d…Oh wait…

5 Likes

Stop whining already at least you ppl got to play. Geez

3 Likes

Blizzard crashing servers to get their own blizzard employees in without a que

2 Likes

You would be just as upset…

1 Like

Yeah, that must be it.

1 Like

Grobbulus Mass DC :joy:

1 Like

Yes we were playing Grobbulus. Sounds like the entire Eastern Kingdoms had experienced a DC, while Kalimdor was unaffected.

Naw, I read on another post Alliance got f’ed too

I was playing alliance, dwarf specifically. Oh well.