Everything is full and Queue times insane

Im noticing below 6000 the queue is moving even slower now …

All I can say is WTF!!! I resigned for this. The saddest part is that this is the best that Blizzard can do after 15 years of trailblazing MMORPGs and how to handle servers and login portals. This is pathetic.

1 Like

I will say when i was at work i got in super quick, and i like that the starting area had 100s of people looks less dead than retail. I do really hope classic changes wow for the better

Well I got on Old Blanchy, Normal Server, played 10 min and logged as I want to create toons on PvP Servers, oh well, some of us have to work, kinda sucks you want to at least create a toon, a name and “Nooooo” ty Bliz u suck

Got off work, tried to log in, been in queue for over 2 hours, showing 258 min as a queue time. Blizzard was not prepared!

Canceled my subscription because I got board, stuff was too easy. Came back to play classic, but unable to login due to overpopulation. Blizzard needs to fix this quickly.

2 Likes

Those of us who work but planned our time around the launch got screwed over too… I took off time and made it in right at launch to be shafted later to let everyone else “get a turn”. Grobbulus Mass DC

3 Likes

45 minute wait times? that’s cute. i’ve got 710 minutes to go (11-12 hours), 10569 in queue.

2 Likes

My issue isnt the que times the issues is server instability i was in the game and the servers crashed and it forced me into que where ive been waiting for 4 hours

1 Like

100% agree. They should have forseen this and had a server merging plan set in place already.

No excuse for this, honestly.

4 Likes

Me to been 4 hours in Queue thanks for taking my 14.99 a month for a game I cant get onto to play… I quit a year ago and only subbed for this … so be charged to wait 4 1/2 hours with another 4 hours in queue because I have 522 minutes left!

I got into a queue less than five minutes ago, ETA when I joined was 45 minutes. Now i’m down to 23 as I type this.

Blizz hates merging servers, I didn’t want to pay 25$ to go to a populated server per toon. I discovered ESO was a decent MMO to play.

If they had adequate servers and no wait time how would they get all the free publicity? Every gaming news is covering how many people are trying to logon. When people see how populated it seems, time to resub. Even if it’s only a month if 10000 people resub why not limit the servers for publicity? Not like posting in a forum changes anything for them, they still have our money. Also the new subs from the hype may stick around for BFA, I mean why not play it too when it’s part of the sub?

1 Like

I see people complaining about 30 minute queue times, I’ve been in queue for Herod for 4 hours and 20 minutes now and still got 2500 people ahead of me…

3 Likes

Not only that but I’ve been watching my position in line and it keeps increasing and then going back down which tells me they probably white listed all these streamers and let them in ahead of us regular folk, activision really is screwing its player base on this one

1 Like

I literally got off of work, came straight home and waited the entire time i had left to be awake to not even get into the game and look at it, what a great opening to this wonderful experience.

1 Like

How in the hell are you suppose to play when EVERY SERVER is full?!?!?!?

Bad planning/horrible oversight/and no answers from Bliz.

1 Like

been waiting for literally 4 hours now and still over 10k in queue if i go to another server i dont get to play with friends

1 Like

I’m on a “med” realm and have been waiting in q for about an hour with 30mins remaining …absolute sh** show.

5 hours in queue, estimated time is another 127 minutes. Arugal. Don’t tell me to join another server, there is only 1 Oceanic PvP server.

1 Like