Three New Realms Now Open -- 8:20 p.m. PDT August 26

Can we get a better time frame maybe?

4 Likes

Kinda worried about this too. I’m just happily plowing away over on Stalagg unaware of what’s coming when I try and log in tomorrow…

I’m taking “very near future” to mean within an hour…hopefully that’s not a huge mistake.

7 Likes

it’s a secret

1 Like

The 1,00,000 gold question.

2 Likes

Hey what about those of us who got mass dc’ed from Grobbulus… Grobbulus Mass DC

1 Like

i’m so frustrated with this vague “very near future” give SOME kind of time frame, next few hours next few days etc… so we all can make a decision whether to continue our current progress or not!! ><

2 Likes

HOW SOON, CHIEF? Need to know for a friend…

Haha yeah it really will be!

right I have work tomorrow… I should be going to sleep right now actually but I want to atleast make a char with a name I like first lol

1 Like

i get that and feel your pain but does 3 hours in the grand scheme matter. most of these fools spent 50 hours a week on privates perfecting their run for the past 6 moths…

ETA on near future?

2 Likes

Please let us know when this server will come out so i can stop leveling and get on this new rppvp server

2 Likes

if you guys are still waiting in grobbs queue you should leave so i can get back in :smiley: was already level 10 when i got kicked rip

Can we transfer?

2 Likes

I’ve been at 188 on Incendius for over 30 minutes. I’m afraid if i switch to the new servers, i will still end up waiting longer than if I stay…

I was just heading to Hogger. Was on a roll so to speak.

Will people be able to move characters here or will it be new characters only?

1 Like

Not really, you should be ashamed of yourself for thinking you are entitled to an instent Q. Its actually nice to see all these ppl playing !!! Relax no need to hurry.

2 Likes

Highly doubt they will allow transfers.