Grobbulus Mass DC

got DCed and am now 8k in queue, fun times.

3 Likes

I was ahead of every bottleneck, completed hogger, and was heading to Westfall. It would have been smooth sailing to 20 as the areas I was in had literally no lag. DC came and me and my group all DC’d.

5 Likes

Exactly what happedn to me was on at launch and Dc’d while shooting a fireball at a boar… now 8800 in que. SUCH BS!

3 Likes

They said they were working on a plan for this very thing… guess they didnt get it done.

3 Likes

grobbulus got thanos snapped.

2 Likes

I also love how the Twitch streamer’s servers are literally mint. Pretty sure they’re making sure to take extra care of them.

3 Likes

screws over so many people who were rushing levels and took off work to stay ahead. so dumb

2 Likes

There’s even another thread on this already lol. Oh well hopefully they make more RPpvp servers and allow transfers

1 Like

“hurrrr at least you guys got to play”. Not our fault that our server had less players. what is total trash is that it dropped an entire continent and put all of those people to the back of a 2 hour queue after they have either waited int he queue or managed to get in front of it.

To summarize. i hope you get dced after your 5 hour queue!

6 Likes

I’m at 6,569. When I got DC’d I was 7,600. So it’s gone down about 1,000 since the DC.

2 Likes

I remember when they said they didn’t want the original vanilla launch experience. I guess they changed their minds. Thanks blizz for the authentic launch!

4 Likes

I’d assume a fair number of people got off for the night after seeing the queue

U should have seen it at 3pm if u think its unplayable now… Took over an hour to get to level 4…

Don’t forget we all asked for this, warts and all.

Same I was level 11 and ahead of the curve. I wanted to get to the good Mage AoE spots before they got too crowded.

I tested the character screen auto disconnect time last night so I could log in at the proper time before 3. I pre-planned my path through Tirisfal.

Then Blizzard decided to bone me.

The worst part is I’m certain that if I was a large streamer I wouldn’t have been disconnected.

2 Likes

Same happened to me and a buddy.

The queue is a lie, it does not save your place in line… I think its prioritizing players who have lower play time or none. They just kicking people off the ride so others can ride… etc…

2 Likes

wish my server only had 1 hour wait time :slight_smile: some of us STILL havent logged in once and are looking at another 4 hours lol

2 Likes

Yeah does seem a bit strange that the streamer server seems fine considering how many people must be on that, but who knows

3 Likes

Its prime time on the west coast so grobb is gona be messed up until 2 or 3 am EST.

1 Like

Yeah… I waited in Character screen since this morning for the very reason of knowing the server queues would never go down. Yet I get randomly DC’d for 1 second and because Blizzard decided to do that… Really not cool. You know for a fact though, the large streamers won’t get DC’d like that…

7 Likes