GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1) - #20205 by Surfgirl-dathremar.

Previous discussions:

11 Likes

Wow, we finally filled the old one up.

8 Likes

it would look like Wow loves us - so the thread is automatically continued

Greetings Traveler. Welcome Back to the Lounge reforged and ready for new adventures, shenanigans and tomfoolery in Dragonflight :blush:

Welcome all! this is the General Discussion Lounge.

F.A.Q.

-What is the Lounge?

Well, as defined by the first creator of the Lounge back in the old forums.

So if the blues are okay with it, let’s have a social thread to hang out as chums and just talk about whatever. > > Yes, Blues, you can come post too.

-Are there any rules here? What do I have to talk about? This thread follows the same rules as the general forums of WoW but you can be completely off topic here.

That means you don’t need to talk about WoW (b)ut you can do it), you can talk about whatever you want. Blizzard, your life, other video games, tv shows, books you name it.

Just remember to be respectful and nice.

-Do I need something to join the Lounge?

Everyone is welcome here, just post!.

Random Lounge Facts

• This is the 181th Lounge thread since we started in the old forums!
  • The Lounge threads were officially sanctioned by Ornyx, a blue who used to roam the forums and since then, they have received many blue’s blessings.
  • While we tried “creative names at times” the name “GD Lounge” has always been the official one, with blues sometimes changing the name to it if we tried to stray.

Elune guide your path :blush:

9 Likes

yep yep :slight_smile:

finally hit 20k not deleted posts

7 Likes

Not deleted… hadn’t considered that. We’re good folks so hopefully there weren’t many of those.

Oh hey, for a few moments we ARE GD Lounge. LOL.

5 Likes

200 deletions out of 20k posts aint that bad.

Encountered alot of good folks in the thread too

I like how bliz got the automatic carry over to part 2 now.

6 Likes

We do have some nice guardian angels.

Agreed. Our post to jerk ratio is really, really low.

5 Likes

I finally got one of my toons caught up to see the segment with Winter Queen and Elune - defeiniely was better than watching it in You Tube :slight_smile:

Now to figure out why I’m stuck on ilvl 235 for my legendary

6 Likes

Oh yes. Once one gets past all the incorrect “Elune is a robot!” nonsense and realize she’s speaking through Tyrande, the scene is actually very touching. Afterwards, if one “talks” with Tyrande, she’ll make reference to experiencing Elune so… closely. While the Tyrande arc wasn’t as well written as it could have been, the criticism of that scene is way overblown.

5 Likes

yep indeed - I loved it :slight_smile:

Was definitely one of the bright moments of the xpac for me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m here…

9 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders in.)

8 Likes

Hello there :smiley:

3 Likes

“I am glad to see, our new thread can’t even be flagged. They must really love us.”
/grin

5 Likes

Yeah, that was my first thought seeing the first post :smiley:

3 Likes

“We Are Loved!!! YAY!!!”
/happy dance

7 Likes

/throws confetti
/joins dance

3 Likes

waves