GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Bzzzt… Welcome Back to the Lounge reforged and ready for Shadowlands shenanigans and tomfoolery! Hold please as unit Arcrados copies old GD texts…

Welcome all! this is the General Discussion Lounge.

F.A.Q.

-What is the Lounge?

Well, as defined by the first creator of the Lounge back in the old forums.

So if the blues are okay with it, let’s have a social thread to hang out as chums and just talk about whatever. > > Yes, Blues, you can come post too.

-Are there any rules here? What do I have to talk about? This thread follows the same rules as the general forums of WoW but you can be completely off topic here.

That means you don’t need to talk about WoW (b)ut you can do it), you can talk about whatever you want. Blizzard, your life, other video games, tv shows, books you name it.

Just remember to be respectful and nice.

-Do I need something to join the Lounge?

Everyone is welcome here, just post!.

Random Lounge Facts

• This is the 180th Lounge thread since we started in the old forums!
  • The Lounge threads were officially sanctioned by Ornyx, a blue who used to roam the forums and since then, they have received many blue’s blessings.
  • While we tried “creative names at times” the name “GD Lounge” has always been the official one, with blues sometimes changing the name to it if we tried to stray.

… Copy successful Enjoy!

20 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou strolls in.)

“I have arrived!!! Let the Party begin!!!”
/happy dance

9 Likes

“Ye were just waiting for the new one to be made weren’t ya?”

2 Likes

“With open arms.”
/grin

1 Like

“I was waiting too lass, but when it felt like to long I just smacked that there robot and it did the job for me.”

2 Likes

Void portals in
blinks
notices a Lack of Lord Salkeen
Void portals out

3 Likes

“I’m glad you did.”
/smile

1 Like

“Hit the decks!”

Goulgrim rises up from his position under a nearby table, “Salkeen needs a specific attitude to wake up. He struggles this close to in the middle of the night/morning. I myself won’t be kicking around much longer.”

“Ya see, besides the dark stiff skeleton, I’m the other profile who generally posts. We just don’t like each other. So if he doesn’t do it, I guess I will, until that bone bag tries to replace me with a flea ridden wolf!”

5 Likes

“It would sadden me, if he did that.”

1 Like

Goulgrim shrugs, “The wolf has similar enough behavior traits that concepting him wakes up Salkeen. Isaik knows Salkeen is valued so he likes the wolf over a dwarf with no story.”

“I won’t be giving up without a fight anyway, it’s why I mog myself so amazingly!”

2 Likes

“Isn’t there some other, less used, Dwarf he could shift? Why does it HAVE to be you? Suddenly becoming a wolfman could alter their personality enough to make it work.”

1 Like

“Im the top level, I’m played most, watched most, and edited most. But as the dwarf story strides than falls one desires a more civilized concept. Plus I don’t got a heavily stable story like some other dwarves like Raveintis. But I’m still coming up with ideas and anything to make my point to stay.”

3 Likes

The changing from Dwarf to Worgen is like an itch he cannot help but scratch, that poor guy has changed more times than I’ve eaten carrot cake donuts.

3 Likes

“He should just level up one and leave you poor Dwarves alone.”

2 Likes

“The lass isn’t wrong, the other personalities call it the curse of the warrior. The class I have changed the single most times.”

2 Likes

“Fine. Just when I start getting to know one, he takes it away.”

“Why do I even bother trying to make Friends?”
/sigh

3 Likes

Cursed Dwarf ruining all of Sericon’s posts.
Proceeds to grumble from the bar while reaching for some Inferno Punch.

2 Likes

“There’s no guarantee I’ll even change. This time of year is costly, there are no funds for change. If the Worgen concept dies before then, it won’t even be a competition.”
/flex

“Was a elf, a Orc, a goblin, a troll, a human, a Draenei… Curse of the warrior… I just want to be every kind of warrior I guess.”

1 Like

Isn’t it more,
I got a little change in my pocket going jingalingaling.
So it’s time to buy me a race change once again.
The poor Dwarf he ain’t safe no more.
There’s a Worgen a sniffing right outside his door.

2 Likes

“Always slightly embarrassing that I have done it that many times!! I can’t help it…”

Goulgrim readies his fists to brawl a ugly flea ridden Worgen!

3 Likes