GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 3)

Continuing the discussion from GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2) - #5464 by Fairlight-emerald-dream.

Previous discussions:

2 Likes

Well, that last post on the last lounge was ironic. Given it was a statement on indecision that was decisively why the thread ended.

4 Likes

Scary stuff occurs when people are posting on this thread! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

all it takes is your…

…to turn the thread bright to glooooom

1 Like

Yeah, it used to be that when the old lounge reached the post limit, the person who made the last post had the honor/distinction/privilege I guess you could say, of making the next one, usually with an addendum to the title, usually a pun or some other play on words, or what have you.

When the original (part one) lounge was nearing the post cap, the mods actually increased the post cap - a couple of times, if I recall correctly. And then, when it hit 20k or whatever the cap on it was, the system generated the next one, but with the same title, it just added the (part 2) to it. And now that this one hit the normal? cap of 5k ish, posts, the system auto generated the next one. And because its system generated, the title can’t be edited. By us, anyways. It loses a little bit of its charm from not seeing some of the witty titles that people came up with in the past, and I guess if someone REALLY wanted to, they could create a new one when it caps again, but I’d say it’s nice that it auto creates and also links to the previous parts. SO why mess with a good (okay) thing?

If I remember right, there’s some kind of behind the scenes hocus pocus that the mods can do with the forum tools that ‘flag’ - for lack of a better term - lounge or other discussion type posts like this to generate the next part automatically. ANyone with better knowledge of exactly how it works, please feel free to expand on or correct any of my ramblings.

1 Like

/Peek

:eyes:

3 Likes

/Pokes lurking Orc…

2 Likes

3 Likes

That was my eye…

:dracthyr_cry_animated:

2 Likes

You were supposed to be looking at my face, not my other assets.

1 Like

You put them in my face.

2 Likes

From the previous lounge I have decided to delete my rogue (only made it a week ago) and steal its name for my DH for DF. I thought you all should be apprised of this decision.

(and I’m only listening to Dio whilst in the scenario…perhaps beyond that?)

3 Likes

I wasn’t expecting Dio :+1:

2 Likes

oh now I’ve proc’d my super curiosity passive trinket. what were you expecting?

1 Like

Perhaps something more classic rock and less metal.

2 Likes

something like this?

(man, that ride cymbal in the chorus is so good)

3 Likes

This works for the (demon) hunter, vibe, too, and it’s another Don with an amazing voice

2 Likes

I guess this is an 80’s metal thread now

(lol…im still in the darn DH starting zone…i will never get out of here with all the music that needs listening to…)

2 Likes

idk it looks like they just either lowered the cap limit to 5k. or just removed moderators ability to extend the limit to 20k.

1 Like

Our evil Micro-Blizz overlords are plotting against us…

1 Like