GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

Hmmmm

Interesting. Very. Very

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

5 Likes

We do try :smiley:

Hello there :smiley:

4 Likes

So those of you Unaware, I found a kitten in my driveway that was wet and covered in bugs about a week and a half ago.

Kitten update. Kitten is 8 almost 9 oz now and is chugging right along getting bigger and eating more etc. His little eyes are open too.

I can 100% say with confidence as well that the kitten is a he as well.

I have set him up a new bedding area and he is now really cozy and asleep. Still having issues with constipation though so going to give pedialite (I think I spelled that wrong) to help him mixed in his formula.

13 Likes

GD Lounge

THe Next Generation

8 Likes

“This is number 3, right? Since the new format?”

3 Likes

think so yep

2 Likes

The idea of a sanctuary in this forums makes me seeth. Too many people to hate, so little time.

So I’m thinking of starting a knitting hobby. Any tips for a beginner? [Serious]

1 Like

I got lucky and found a friend who was willing to teach. I had tried to teach myself but it wasnt working too well

2 Likes

New Lounge?

Let the invasion begin!

6 Likes

I wanted to see if I could make myself wool socks for the winter. A black and red pair and a white and blue pair. I could try tutorials online of course but I still need to get the materials for it.

4 Likes

Youtube has some great videos and instructables may have some good stuff too.

4 Likes

The problem is I wouldn’t know the best Youtube channel to follow if there is one dedicated to knitting. I’d love to find one where it’s a male teaching how to knit. Not sexist, just more comfortable.

4 Likes

The knitting man

7 Likes

wave /salute

7 Likes

hello there :smiley:

3 Likes

Did some people try this before?

:panda_face:

4 Likes

Wouldn’t be surprised if they did :slight_smile:

happy dance

2 Likes

I need one more week for my DM blimp mount than I’m done collecting tickets.

I wish you could earn tickets through arcade games maybe I would consider getting the mogs.

:panda_face:

3 Likes

that’s alot of tickets…congrats :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“Most likely. It just surprised me is all, in a good way.”

4 Likes