I must confess my sins

:dracthyr_a1:
be glad i didnt convert into a poptart or chili fries thread, i do that too threads that are cringe.

If you are interested in Wow lore I HIGHLY recommend WoW Platinum, he basically does the same thing but makes it into a machinma instead of reading of a script.

He was actually hired to do 3 wrath lore videos by Blizzard themselves to help promote classic wotlk

i follow em too.
:dracthyr_tea:
he puts a funny twist on em.

How could you talk about your own brother like that? No wonder we were separated at birth. What was the hospital again?

1 Like

Tbh I’d like a massive thread where we can just talk about anything without the fear of being suspended for being off topic / derailing the thread, or the thread being closed due to it not being on part. Sorta like a chat room but in the version of a wow forum thread.

2 Likes

It’s weird to call me your “blood brother” but have some respect for our other brother, even if he is a gnome

1 Like

:dracthyr_a1:
off-topic i guess.
that or try mentioning its about current events that fear backlash.

but plz dont do that 2nd one, cause only trolls do that.
:dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

Oh so thats what a lounge thread is… I legit honestly thought it was an RP thread and never bothered to look at it. Now when i’m not procrasinating and wanting to chill i need to poke my head in there.

1 Like

Thank you, this is why you’re my favorite of the seventeen of us.

1 Like

you mean world politics or something? Nah i can’t trust the wow community to debate fairly and nice for wow related content. Let alone anything about irl stuff that sparks debate.

You not even that far off if you count everyone we adapted

1 Like

he’s off the mark by half the number

hes your blood brother only if you shake hands while both said hands are bleeding
:dracthyr_comfy_sip:
only two people will enjoy this, brothers in spirit, or khorne blood of the blood god, and ruler of the skull throne.

politics or just LGTQ+ related things, tends to happen.
like the guy who spams the threads.

1 Like

17=1.5x so we have 11? Are you including me and the other five secrets?

1 Like

I meant to type fostered instead of adapted but sure

As someone who loves Total War: Warhammer 2 and 3, Khorne is the best chaos god. Nurgle, Tzeench, and Slanneesh have nothing on Khorne. And tbh if i found myself in the warhammer universe and i had to choose between the four for what ever reason. I’d pick Khorne everytime.

1 Like

Considering she didn’t tell me about you who said she keeping only 5 a secret

1 Like

That’s a good point. How many of the secrets do you know already? And who are they? We can use the inclusion-exclusion principle to get a more accurate amount.

1 Like

so whose your favorite, Skarbrand or valkia the bloody?