Feldrake twitch drop

Same here. Got Kite. Didn’t get mount.
They had better fix this

3 Likes

Have you tried any of the things listed throughout this thread? Unlinking and relinking your account? Submitting a ticket through Twitch to resend the information to Blizzard? It could even be a throttle in them being delivered, I know some people who didn’t get their kite until nearly a week later.

3 Likes

Twitch won’t resend. I got a ticket response today about it. Their answer was basically “make sure your accounts are linked” and “we see you’ve claimed”. Also “we’re not able to fully see account information to fully investigate on the other end (Blizz), and the game developer is responsible for drop delivery.”

1 Like

If that is their be-all-end-all, then it is at an impasse. It still remains that people with this issue then needs to be flooding the Bug Report forum so that the Devs are fully aware of the breadth of the issue. Nothing at all can be done here on this forum save for informative posts being shared that are public record, unless something new is discovered and passed along to one of our SFAs to relay. By that point it’s usually already up on a Known Issues list or some other post.

2 Likes

After linking a new twitch account and watching 4 more hours I am happy to report I received the mount immediately no issues. Unfortunately its now to late to try doing this as the event ends in a couple hours.

Different kinds of promotions are redeemed in different ways. Being able to claim the kite and the Fel Drake should be easier than redeeming a code overall, which likely has a lot more things that can go wrong with it.

In either case, our teams are looking into reports of the pet and mount not showing up. I don’t have any updates other than that.

23 Likes

I’ve tried everything in the updated support article for it.
What is going to happen for the people who met the requirements to claim, claimed it, are in the correct regions to claim it, but it never shows up; even when we have our accounts connected and have other drops come through fine?

4 Likes

Thankyou for updating us and letting us know that the team is actually looking into it , appreciate it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Post over in the Bug Report Forum so that the people who make such decisions can see the issue and see if they can verify it. Keep it to threads that are already open on the twitch drop issue though so it doesn’t spam the forum and makes it easier for those in power to see how widespread the issue is.

3 Likes

This is what I am wanting to know as well.

Adding my account to the feldrake issue, going on hour 78+. I received the kite (took about 18 hours approx), and even yesterday I was able to claim and receive two hearthstone drops on the same battlenet account, theres no question my two accounts are properly linked correctly to the right accounts (no password change). I’ve verified a host of other info but will spare it unless someone needs it listed.

I’m also in the same boat. I never received the Kite pet from the previous drop nor the Feldrake mount after watching the required time and claiming them both on twitch with the proper blizzard account linked.

Hopefully we all can get some more answers soon as to what the process will be to retrieve these items. Who knows, maybe it just needs a sprinkling of handsome wizard magic and poof a sheep!.. I mean… mounts, mounts for all!

4 Likes

Haven’t received mine either.

Received a message back from my ticket, saying tough luck the promotion is over and there is nothing they can do about it. Trying to blame everything from account not linked, didn’t clear cache etc etc. Even though I attached screenshots showing accounts linked and reward earned and claimed on twitch.

4 Likes

In the same boat. Got neither drop, both drops are claimed. But I got neither. Tried relinking and unlinking, tried the steps mentioned. Nothing.

2 Likes

I also claimed it in the first 4-5h after Dragonflight release and haven’t received the Feldrake. Blizzard needs to legit acknowledge this as an issue ASAP and hold up their end. It’s clearly happening to a LOT of people that despite having their accounts correctly connected and the drops claimed, are not receiving the rewards.

5 Likes

Um…Just a few posts above you. And it’s not nearly as widespread as you’re thinking it is. Most people are getting it without issue. The ones who aren’t are in the minority. That’s not to say it doesn’t suck, but it’s not that many people in comparison to those who have claimed and received the rewards.

5 Likes

I still havent recieved my mount and even make a ticket and no response to that so far…

2 Likes

Still haven’t received my mount either. Following were steps I took:

• Logged into Battle Net and connected Twitch account to Battle Net.
  • Confirmed connection to Battle Net on Twitch Connections.
  • Watched Asmongold for four hours.
  • Saw 100% drop progress, redeemed Feldrake drop in Drops & Inventory Twitch page.
  • Saw Feldrake move to Claimed, with a checkmark under the mount image, in Twitch Drops.
  • Hovering over the checkmark says ‘Game account connected.’
  • Check mount collection in game, no gift box.

I redeemed on Monday 10:17pm EST just shortly after the 4 hour mark when the drops went live.

5 Likes

How do you even make a ticket nowadays.

They made the customer support website so incredibly bad I can’t even get to a form to fill out to report the missing feldrake.

What a company

1 Like

After 3 full days now, still not showing for me. Please fix this Blizz!

Deleted cache and relinked twitch days ago. Nothing.

1 Like