Missing Fel Drake Twitch Drop

Yep day 5 and still nothing, and not a peep from blizz about it.

2 Likes

I still havent received mine that I claimed monday night

1 Like

Going on 6 days for me. I got a boilerplate message to my ticket that didnt apply to me (my accounts were linked, Twitch shows I claimed the drop, got the Kite with no issue, etc.) so I reopened the ticket.

I wouldn’t mind so much if Blizzard would just communicate with us and not try to blame it on user error. I’m happy to wait so long as I know a good faith attempt is being made to resolve the issue.

3 Likes

Day 5 for me also since I claimed the Feldrake. The pets came with in 5 mins of claiming. I just hope we get the mount.

2 Likes

nothing yeeeeeet

1 Like

peep:
:hatched_chick:

Note: Customer Service cannot grant Twitch drop rewards.

its been 5 days and i have yet to receive mine, my friend got it right away and i got the dragon kite earlier with no issue. i sent a ticket but got an automated non-response which marked it as resolved which is incredibly frustrating.
Twitch tells me its claimed so they cant help and my account is connected so i should have gotten the mount.

4 Likes

I have the same issue I just want my fel drake before something dumb happens and it “expires” or something and then I lose out on it even though I already claimed it!!!

3 Likes

Seems like most people who are having issues claimed the drake immediately when it was able to and that was during the authentication server issues so hopefully that can be fixed if that was in fact the cause

1 Like

i claimed mine during this time, and so did many others.
there doesn’t seem to be any real pattern to the issue

Same issue here
been over 48 hours, and the mount doesn’t even appear when searched in collections, let alone in my inventory

what on earth is happening here?

1 Like

you and me both

1 Like

48 hours thats cute , its been days for some of us haha

watched & claimed after the 4 hours on Monday/launch day. Hadn’t receive the drop after several days. Attempted as troubleshooting to unlink & reconnect the account and gave it an additional time just in case, still no fel drake

both me and my friend claimed at the same time as soon as it was available, already in the game on dragon isles but yet they got it and i didnt. so that may be the case but it feels completely random, but regardless i REALLY hope they fix it or just enable the drop again bc of the amount of issues.
Twitch is beyond useless in trying to figure this out.

1 Like

Having the same issue, claimed but not shown up for over going on 6 days

1 Like

been now 2 days on the new account
 Nuthin. :frowning: I had filed a ticket, silence :frowning:

1 Like

As with many here, I also have no Feldrake mount available ingame despite watching the requisite hours of streaming on Twitch. I connected my WoW account to my Twitch account (only one account with each company) prior to the dragon kite drop promotion. I successfully watched a stream, claimed, and received the kite drop.

I began watching a popular WoW Twitch stream the night the drop went live and monitored my progress until it was complete in Twitch. I then claimed it and waited patiently for it to arrive. It hasn’t arrived yet and I’m quite dismayed that it has not. The only reason I even connected my Twitch account to my Blizzard account was because of the Feldrake drop. I even contacted Twitch support and they confirmed that I claimed the drop on my Twitch account, but stated I would need to contact Blizzard. But ingame, Blizzard states their reps can’t help us.

I’ve been playing Blizzard games since Warcraft 1 and 2 and own every collector’s edition. I am hopeful that Blizzard will do something about all of us who haven’t received our mounts. I’m already irritated because I received a damaged Dragonflight Collector’s Edition in the mail due to poor packaging and I have not heard a peep from the Gear Store despite several follow-up e-mails. I know that Blizzard used to care about it’s products and customers. Please put some effort into fixing this for all of us who are waiting.

2 Likes

I noticed that after an hour of being inactive on a twitch channel, twitch stopped counting progress towards the drake and i had to refresh the channel, or change to a new channel for the progression to resume. I ended up watching about 12 hours of twitch to complete.

I do not know if some of you had the same issue, but this is something twitch has in place to counter inactivity in their feeds.

1 Like

you say that as if to invalidate my own frustrations on the matter
-__-