Nine days and no Feldrake

I had not anticipated any issues with the Feldrake, because the Dragon Kite worked just fine for me, but we’re now going on nine days since I claimed my Feldrake and it has not appeared in-game.

First off, yes, I followed the instructions on the support article. I’ve signed into Twitch with every browser I own, adblockers disabled, and the same for the Blizzard side. I’ve stopped and restarted the client and the game multiple times, and tried every combination of order of signing into Twitch then WoW, WoW then Twitch, etc. I even relinked my accounts together because I saw someone say that that had seemingly triggered the drop for them, but that was two days ago and no dice.

At this point I’ve just sort of resigned myself to assuming it won’t be awarded.

Receipts:

1 Like

Tried the disconnect and reconnect yesterday no luck. 9 days since I claimed the mount. I really hope we still get the mount and they don’t just brush it off.

they’ve said they’re looking into it… hang in there

I have not received my Feldrake also, it’s been about 11 days now. I’m losing patience.

It seems that they’re sending the Feldrakes now to those that hadn’t received it, check your mounts!

However I didn’t receive my Dragon Kite yet, so it seems that it’s just the Feldrake being sent as of now.