Still no FEL DRAKE and Tickets are wortheless

It’s up to blizz to provide a hotfix so people get their missing mount.

type sorry i ment mounts page and yes i got it all marked correclty my b. they need to fix this lol

No biggie. I literally have seen people thinking they were pets in my guild so wanted to make sure you weren’t just looking in the wrong tab lol. Hope you get an answer to your ticket. I would get a snapshot of it showing you got the reward earned on twitter just incase btw. Helps you with evidence when they finally respond.

i ddi both took pictures and sent to them…its wierd…they are not very helpful right now…and its clearly a problem but not being addressed just weird oh well

Trust me…this is sadly normal for blizz. I did a few referrals, and when I wouldn’t get the mount choice (back then you basically got a “token” to unlock one of the RAF mounts that they released) but after my GF at the time hit the mark I never got it. They said they couldn’t help because the RAF wasn’t connected properly despite them showing us linked for XP and stuff(we got like 200% XP when linked at the time and could summon each other one every few hours). Then, next friend I did a RAF for, same issue but the GM helped me. It is very hit or miss on when they help sadly, and if you get a bad hit the first time they all use it as an excuse not to help.

yea they are pretty trash they literally just closed my ticket after i informed them it still wasnt working. They wouldnt address any of the comments I made about issues they just gave me a blanket responses the same one two times. I think its just a bot. than they closed ticket without resolving or ansdwering any of my questions. So just opened another ticket. feels like they are screwing us

1 Like

I still haven’t received my Fel Drake Mount either I even submitted a ticked and they instantly resolved it saying here’s a guide to fix the problem when I already double-checked if my account was connected, my feldrake has the check next to it on the twitch drops inventory, and I know I was watching an eligible streamer because their name was on the list they sent out. Everyone I play with has gotten their fel drake and here I am still waiting on mine

3 Likes

My mount tab is the same way. its like the mount doesnt even exist, and i also have not received the mount while getting the kite within minutes of claiming it on twitch

2 Likes

yea they need to fix this for real

Yeaaaap… nothing here either. Ticket was ignored. Think it was just a marketing scam on Blizz’s part.

1 Like

yea at this point i feel like we jsut got screwed and they are not gonna acknowledge and fix it

1 Like

LMAO facts.

1 Like

it’s BS but comforting to see how many other people got screwed too, so hopefully blizz fixes it. But my god wtf how do they let this happen

I also have not gotten my fel drake mount. I had no problem with the kite, but it’s been 4 days since I claimed the mount and still nothing. I went through and checked everything, account shows as linked, I haven’t changed my password, I watched the 4 hours of content, the mount shows as claimed on Twitch, but no mount in game. I’ve even checked on the mounts screen and the drake isn’t listed as a possible mount to get; like it doesn’t exist. To everyone who has said that you need to make sure you have the correct things checked or it won’t show up; I have everything checked and this thing is not listed in the mounts list for me. It sucks to see so many other people having this same issue and not much coming from Blizzard regarding it.

Believe you me they’re not thinking about you at all

they’ve already said they’re looking into it.

until they have any further information to pass on, i’m not sure what more you expect them to say?

Where was the post saying they are looking into it?

in customer support

solid thank you…well atleast i guess maybe they working on it lol lets all hope

day 7 and same issue. I receieved the pet 3 weeks ago, no mount yet…