Missing Fel Drake Twitch Drop

Nope. They really haven’t said much, I saw they responded to a comment on a tweet saying they are investigating it but that is it. I’m on 3 days of nothing, people have said relink a new twitch and rewatch but I am not risking it. I do hope they come through because this is not cool for those who did what they asked and have yet to receive anything. It’s like you do this big promotion you better make sure people are able to get their items and have something drawn up for those that run into issues like this.

1 Like

I haven’t received my Feldrake mount after 3 days either. Claimed it within the first 4 hours it was possible to claim the Feldrake while authentication servers were having issues. I’m wondering if that had something to do with this issue.

1 Like

Has anyone contacted Twitch?

Twitch are the ones who need to trigger the reward.

If their website is saying items have been claimed, but those items are not being awarded, it seems like the problem is theirs, not Blizzards?

Still haven’t receive my drake either, 78+ hour since claiming. Ive received the kite and also just yesterday received two separate Hearthstone drops for the same connection (battlenet and twitch). Theres a Customer Support thread that has a few blue responses, and some users there posted replies from twitch, which seems to amount to finger pointing back to Blizzard.

1 Like

Yes, multiple people have contacted Twitch and they say it’s the game developer’s responsibility to award the drop once it’s claimed on a connected account and there is nothing else that Twitch can do.

1 Like

If there are any updates, Vrak will probably let people know.

my twitch account was properly linked and confirmed via the blizz account page. i watched 4 hrs. claimed the mount but did not receive the mount. twitch shows that i claimed it but its not being given to me

1 Like

On launch day I watched a World of Warcraft Twitch stream for more than four hours. I claimed the mount reward on my Twitch inventory panel and my Twitch account is linked to my battle.net account.

I know on the Twitch webpage it says that drop rewards can take up to twenty-four hours to appear in game, so I waited. We are now approaching five days and I have yet to receive my mount in game. My friends who watched the streams and claimed their rewards after launch day have told me that they obtained their mounts almost instantly.

The steps I followed to claim my Feldrake are the same steps I followed to claim my Dragon Kite pet in an earlier Twitch drop. I triple checked the Twitch drop rules and ensured I followed them correctly. I ended up getting the Dragon Kite pet within a few hours, however, I still haven’t obtained the Feldrake.

2 Likes

looking at peoples collections, i can see that a few people who posted here have got their drakes… they’re just not reporting back with updates.

eg: Slayde, Xanry, Cöhladrei

I still havent gotten mine :frowning:

2 Likes

still nothing for me either

2 Likes

Same here. One of the many posts about this issue pointed out that he claimed his reward basically at 10:00 PM eastern as soon as it was eligible, With the launch night auth server issues I wonder if that is related?

2 Likes

Claimed mine 4 days ago… Still waiting.

2 Likes

I still haven’t received mine either. I watched from right when the drops could begin (6pm-10pm) and claimed it right away with all the bad servers. So I really hope they figure this out.
Shows claimed on Twitch and I just continue to wait. Hopefully they can stop being lazy and help us.

3 Likes

Multiple people have told me it’s pointless to make a ticket, but I did anyway.
I suspect they don’t even look at these forums.

Hopefully after 3 automated useless replies a CS will tell someone who will look into it.

What a company, what a game. Useless.

3 Likes

Still no mount :frowning:

1 Like

I also did everything, and have no mount!!

1 Like

Claimed mine 4 hrs after the event went live - still no feldrake. I know my account was setup correctly, because I got the kite pet a day or so after it went live… really bummed about this.

2 Likes

Yep day 5 and still nothing, and not a peep from blizz about it.

2 Likes

I still havent received mine that I claimed monday night…

1 Like