Falsely flagged topics and they were deleted for no reason, no consequences for me

Title.

Since i read someone posted about it on these forums, that he was doing this, i decided to give a go and check by myself.

Could not believe it…I flagged random topics with my alts for no reason till they get buried and they were deleted, OP silenced.

I was surprised how “well” your forums working DEVS and how easy you can abuse it.

What happened to me? - NOTHING. No consequences for doing this.

Should i continue?

p.s. not a troll post. and i wish DEVS would do something about it because it’s out of control.

:eyes:

8 Likes

You should post this in customer support so we can see what really happened.

10 Likes

What Alikka said, post this in customer support. The reaction will be interesting.
Maybe.

“You really need to upgrade your security. I can’t believe I was able to rob you! So, in the end, who’s the real criminal here?”

• Local Robber
13 Likes

Not much we as the community could do, but if you give to support maybe they can fix the system.

The irony of this thread being flagged, lol …

4 Likes

this is one case where i have no reason to doubt their claims.

we know it happens.

2 Likes

Some people have too much time on their hands.

i found a new popcorn fren for you :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Ive commented on this crap enough and been punished for doing so…but they refuse to DEAL with it. Im just riding it out till my sub expires or they permaban this account for the same lazy, dog danglin reasons…aint got the energy to CHECK to see if it was a valid violation or someones just abusing the flag button again.
Mostly it seems like its just lazy mods not wanting to do a FAIR job of moderating in here.
This forum is a bigger joke than the game is at this point.

4 Likes

:arrow_heading_up: :arrow_heading_up: uncalled for.

3 Likes

The cat knows what’s good. :rofl:

3 Likes

Well they didn’t like your tone :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

It fell outside someone else’s way of thinking

4 Likes

What do you get out of lying on the WoW forums?

What works for me doesn’t necessarily work for others. :persevere:

1 Like

i dunno.

ask all the people who start their posts with “…i’ve been playing since vanilla” :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Wait what? You are false flagging just because you can?

1 Like

you believe even the part where the posts were deleted? that takes a moderator looking at them for that to occur.

5 Likes

it doesn’t mean they’re going to take any action other than delete the post/thread

2 Likes