Silver covenant faction as an alliance allied race topic

They are the same race. There’s no dispute to that, it’s canon. If you want to disagree then you’re in denial & having your own narcistic arrogant view on it.

As stated, the title ‘Blood Elves / Sin’Dorei’ is merely political. Ideally Blood Elves can switch between the title of Blood Elf to High Elf whenever they feel like. In terms of race, they are 100% the same.

If we’re talking factions though, that’s a different subject.

As stated in a previous comment -

Additionally -

Nope. You’re wrong again.

Void Elves went through a physical / biological and magical change. They’re no longer High Elf // Blood Elf.

Prior to the transformation they weren’t yet Alliance they were simply exiled from Quel’Thalas - additionally they were Blood Elves & could change their titles to ‘High Elves’ as stated because there’s no difference between those two races. - They then went under transformation and such couldn’t be done because they’d become changed drastically.

Additionally, whether or not they had gone through the transformation, they joined under Alleria Windrunner’s wing, not Vereesa’s.

Not by much. They only chose a different path after the slaughter of 90% of their people, and decided not to honour the fallen by taking the new title ‘Blood Elves’. The portion of their kind that had left, had condemned the title; along with other means to ensure the kingdoms survival.

They may have chosen a different path, but their HISTORY is the same - Because like I said, they are literally the same race.

1 Like

Sorry, what’s all this?

False and a lie.

It is not, just because you say it is. This is about playable new allied race Silver Covenant faction.

Hi beauty,
It’s is silver covenant faction thread, want to get things right.

Looks like you are in denial here, because they are 3 different groups of elves. Void/blood /high.

Incorrect, they look exactly the same just using void powers.

it is not when they split and choose different paths to follow.

While it was not the main point in your complaint to the support forum you did bring up this thread during it.

Which are high elves.

So…High Elf thread.

This is a high elf thread and spam.

Three different groups that all hail from the same line of Thalassian Elf.

They’re all the same “race”.

That said Void Elves are not as close as the other two are, having been changed by the void ritual.

Oh wow, no they’re not actually.

Void Elves were physically and magically changed during the ritual that was interrupted.

The Void is now an intrinsic part of them.

Alleria also appears to have the void intrinsically linked within her as she too hears the whispers and a void form.

She of course took in a voided Naaru to gain that. Its a part of her now.

No, actually they do retain their shared history. They’re all still Thalassian they just might not all be High Elves.

Blood Elves and High Elves are the same exact thing, with no changes.

The only real difference between Blood and High is a political one.

Void Elves were blood elves that underwent a transformation into what they are now.

3 Likes

Dude.

Dude.

3 Likes

All of this nonsense over here.

No. Void Elves literally went through a cosmic change, that altered their very beings. So they are by definition, a different race.

The only difference between High Elves and Blood Elves is pretty much mood. They have different titles for political / honourary purposes only. High elves and blood elves are physiologically the same race, and the difference between the two titles is only political. When Quel’Thalas left the Alliance, some High Elves among them chose to remain with their allies over their kingdom, and to this day still support the Alliance. But they are still the same race. This is referenced in numerous ingame dialog, quests and other references, a few books and even if you look on WoWpedia.

Incase you’re confused in your arrogant denial - Faction and race aren’t the same.

Wrong, it was answered in Q&A @ Blizzcon. Void Elves were permanently transformed by the process.

If you choose to believe there’s no difference at all - then by all means, intents and purposes; this thread is concluded: Roleplay your Void Elf as a ‘High Elf’ of the Silver Covenant.

It is? History means the past Nelfas.

They may have chosen different paths, but the history that remains in the past - is held there. So whether they split or not, their story of the past is the same from a certain point onwards; aside from some small instances where they intersect again.

it’s about playable Silver covenant faction.

How exactly they changed? They look same as blood elves.

She doesn’t look or appear to be “changed” at all.

How exactly they are transformed and still look like blood elves?

Do you even know “history” meaning? Past times are past times, not a history.

Not “may”,. they did, and now we have 3 faction of elves, fel- blood elves, void elves, and high elves.

I didnt tell them they sucked, I was simply just playing.

Also you don’t have alot of room to talk considering your strange desire to spam that your void elf isn’t a void elf…

I mean I’m happy you have the tools to rp as your version of a high elf and all.

Dictionary Definition of the term ‘History’:

• the study of past events, particularly in societal affairs.
  • the whole series of past events connected with a particular person or thing.

Sums up what I said pretty plainly, which holds true to my statement made.

Blood Elves and High Elves are the same racial wise. The High Elves faction renaming themselves ‘Blood Elves’ has nothing to do with the fel. That has been repeated in quite a few Q&As and even referenced in the starting campaign. Quel’Thalas used the Fel to fuel their addiction (An addiction which all Thalassian elves shared, including the Silver Covenant) and kingdom, but that was moreorless a faction / cultural element - Later on, as the Blood Elves who remained around Quel’Thalas and these energies were effected many had their eyes collect an emerald hue. But they were called Blood Elves before that – As it was to honour the fallen, and the blood spilt against the Scourge.

They had a deep intense alteration that changed the core of their very being. Much like the Nightborne had with the Nightwell, though you don’t go saying they’re Night Elves or Highborne even though that’s what many of them use to be.

Additionally ingame Void Elves never use to have the Blood Elf appeals til later on - originally they were very distinctive; regardless of the additional appearance options though the lore remains the same, which is referenced in the Void Elf recruitment dialog and quests.

2 Likes

If you want that exact voice so much, play a night elf. I don’t know what else to tell you.

1 Like

DEAR DIARY,

HISTORY is from jewish word HIS +TOROS, READ-UNDERSTAND- Torah. It has literally nothing to do with real past what happened and word history how it’s described in dictionary.
I suggest google more about it, you will find very interesting info.

No they aren’t, if they were they would be under one tag and faction, now they are different.

it doesn’t changed anything, they just can control void powers.

We want playable silver covenant high elves as alliance allied race.

Well, what you said was:

Those are literally night elf voices, just only using the quotes that don’t directly reference being night elves. So if you want those voices, you can play a night elf.

If you want soothing, calm voices, but the Thalassian model, void elves provide that.

Feel free to keep asking for a separate AR, but I highly doubt Blizzard is going to provide what at this point amounts to void elves without Entropic Embrace as a separate race.

they are not. They are similar but not identical to night elves.

My mains are exclusively night elves. But, Silver covenant high elves are what i would like to play.

Void elves use a bit altered blood elf voices and it’s far from what silver covenant high elves sound.

Yes they are. The sound files are even listed as NightElfMaleStandardNPCGreeting02 and NightElfMaleStandardNPCFarewell05.

Void elf voices are not altered blood elf voices. They’re completely new.

2 Likes

Yeah, but night elves use Night_ElfMaleStandardNPCGreeting02.

Totally different.

Bolded for emphasis.

2 Likes

It’s weird that you think the SC aren’t high elves.

It’s a high elf thread. Like almost all your other threads.

It’s a high elf spam thread! :smiley:

The blue skin, tentacles and blue blood didn’t tip you off?

Not to mention they say it in game and in a book or two.

And yet Blizzard says she is in several places.

Thank you. I’m happy blizzard gave us all the tools to do so.

Makes Nelfas thread here quite unnecessary.

It’s spam anyways.

2 Likes

You know the Silver Covenant has other races like night elves and humans in it, right?

I can throw on the tabard and be part of the faction same as them.

Is it a high elf thread or a Silver Covenant thread? Which is it?

6 Likes

I’m not sure why any of you are acting like they’re discussing this in good faith given they publically admitted to mass flagging with alts.

7 Likes