Silver covenant faction as an alliance allied race topic

i mentioned this stuff to the wife. the thread you made whining on CS and then finding this one today. the reaction…lawl.

1 Like

you accused me of doing such thing. I came with conclusion that you have experience in doing such things, that’s why i said you know better.

how many times you already said this today? I lost count.

Wait so you want to give us two races in place of you getting one?

I knew many Alliance players were great at shooting themselves on the foot but, boy oh boy.

I know such a thing is possible because I’ve seen it happening.

Funnily enough, mainly from people that still won’t accept the fact that High Elves have been playable for 15 years.

It’s helpful information deserving of being repeated. Hopefully a mod investigates.

1 Like

They did say or,

but why would the horde want a 3rd tauren like race? I mean, Taunka are just snow tauren if I remember correctly.

Good point.

Here’s a link to the thread so everyone knows I’m not just waffling.

6 Likes

i liked this and got the notification that i’m almost out of likes. drat.

1 Like

Snow, ugly, weirdly humanoid looking tauren.

And the Tuskarr worked with the Horde.

See? This sort of debate it’s more productive that talking about a race that already exists in two iterations.

They work with both sides, but lore-wise they prefer the Horde. Sort of like goblins.

1 Like

sort of like everyone who isn’t a nelf forum main. >_>

inc forum ban.

1 Like

Yeah, but they also gave quests to the Alliance. Admittedly I never followed tuskarr lore all that much, but did they side more with the horde than alliance? because I was under the impression they were neutral.

I love how you completely ignore the analogy. Again what ur asking for is like someone asking for outland maghar orcs. It’s stupid, idiotic, and redundant.

If you’re going to quote me make sure you quote what’s important for context.

They are not playable YET, but fear not. With this request blizzard will make SC faction playable

Taunka or Saberon. I prefer the latter since Horde already got a Tauren reskin.

Hi, playable high elf that honors those who died for their kingdom.

o/

(This is Midare btw, so you don’t claim I’m doing what you openly admitted to do)

The lore on the matter is that the Horde are formally allied to them, but that they’re still friendly with the Alliance.

They do?

I’d always got that they didn’t mind either side and were neutral.

Honestly I’d not mind seeing them as neutral going to both sides.

Preferably not being ignored story wise forever though.

blood elves are high elves. as in the race. at any point they could decide to call themselves high elves again and it would be fine. it’s like how some people catholics and others are protestants. or whatever group. they’re still humans.

1 Like

Got a link for that? Not that I don’t trust you? I just like to verify.

Yeah, it’s not mentioned often but the Horde have a formal alliance with them, while they’re just sort of friendly with the Alliance.

1 Like