Option to hide or disable battle pets in armory

It’s almost like people should know if they’re dealing with someone who is known for getting into a guild, weaseling into an officer position, emptying the guild bank and taking off.

Varsinax.

Wouldn’t you say that something like that is less “stalking” and more “protecting themselves from scammers”? It would take a pretty scummy person to do that, so I imagine that people would want a way to track that person across their alts.

Do you agree, Varsinax?

1 Like

No

People shouldnt be able to track each other.

If it’s game-breaking report to Blizzard and have them handle. If they don’t handle then you’re out of luck.

This is like saying we don’t need police because everybody can fend for themself. No. We need police. We need Blizzard to get more involved. They need to police the community more…

…but they don’t because why cancel somebody who is giving you money? Making money is the most important thing clearly, so whether or not people get along is secondary, sadly.

You’re absolutely right.

To give yourself a vritual cheerleading squads in your internet argument it’s totally better than trolling and not something that makes you look questionable.

:roll_eyes:

Sure OP, Blizz can get right on that once they convert the forums to only recognize your Battletag ID as your account you post on instead of individual toons. People can’t stalk you and people can’t hide behind alts when they troll. Everyone wins…except the trolls. And they should always lose.

You can contact Blizzard and they’ll do it for you, but it’s only on a by-request basis. I’ve had friends do it before.

Edit: Seems I’ve got a stalker of my own. Follows me into a random thread, then trolls to pick a fight when I haven’t even addressed them in any capacity. Quite amusing indeed. But yes, I do indeed have friends if that’s somehow hard to believe.

A friend hm?

Sure.

I’m not surprised that you feel that way.

Varsinax.

For people who are curious, just go ahead and google “Varsinax”.

4 Likes

It’s not when people do nonsensical things like upvote their own posts with a legion of alts. That serves no purpose other than to absolutely ransack the element of discussion, and try to somehow make other people think there’s some kind of following for something when there isn’t. We have every right to ensure that’s not actually happening, and make the public aware of such behavior. Don’t upvote your own posts, and there’s no reason for people to go checking your battle pets.

I have… So many questions.

That’s great idea, i thought about it.

For e.g. when you try check post history you get battletag post activity not individual character.

i don’t think there are many questions.
google seems to have the answers

1 Like

Blizz already uses this system. It works exactly like that on the D3 forums.

You post with your account name instead of the individual characters like we do here.

Though, it doesn’t really stop people from being obnoxious for the most part. Plenty of trolls were still lurking those parts the last time I was there many moons ago.

You do know that like this people would have an easier way to see you upvoting your own posts, right?

Given that his other thread up at the moment is bragging about how much he loves mass flagging I don’t think he cares tbh.

1 Like

perfect example of a stalker. He will hunt anything you post and criticize because he think his opinion is more important then yours.

1 Like

It’s literally an active thread right now.

I believe there is more to the reason you would like to see this change made, but I wouldn’t want to assume anything.

Yes, stalker.

Yeah I agree, sometimes you get caught up in the moment.

This is the only character I post on, but yes when things get heated people can lose their minds; especially if it’s something they are passionate in.

I still would like the option to remove my Battle pets from my character. I’ve run into some real jerks sometimes running dungeons. I’d like for them not to be able to bother my other characters.

However, like I said earlier I’m getting older and I don’t have the strength or will power to defend positions anymore. Maybe I’ve just given up on Warcraft; who knows.

/#Stay Safe, Stay Healthy

This is really stupid that you can not disable battle pet slots or remove them, leaving empty slots.

1 Like