Earthen Allied Race

Im confused is the earthen apart of early access or not? All quest are there for them and they are in character creator. All im missing is the campaign requirement even though i did all available.

Not available yet until launch~

2 Likes

I mean are we sure its not just bugged??

If you think it’s bug, you can post about it in the bug report forum.

1 Like
  • The War Within Campaign: This requires completion of the entire War Within campaign, including all 4 chapters at max level.This is not currently doable during The War Within Early Access.

Yep… pretty sure

10 Likes

I assume the part that says…

This requires completion of the entire War Within campaign, including all 4 chapters at max level.

Is the culprit and from what I understand those 4 chapters aren’t available yet.

3 Likes

No. There are quests that are part of the unlock requirement that you can do during Early Access, but you cannot fully unlock them during Early Access.

9 Likes

I feel like this sort of thing should be announced well before early access starts and not during it.

It was left very vague and unclear.
Earthen were even used in the marketing of early access.

If an early access is done again for future expansions, please can what is and is not available be clearly told in advance?

8 Likes

Feedback is better served in a forum where they have members to collect it, so you’ll want to post in the General Discussion forum in a way you think they could easily digest the info and act on it in the future.

2 Likes

Im not new to the forums.
If i make a thread there about the lack of clarity around early access i will get attacked and mocked and told i deserve to be disappointed.

Theyll read it here or they wont :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Then use the ingame suggestion feture think of the cs forums as a blackhole for suggedtions and bugvreporting.

2 Likes

I don’t recall that. I know there was an infographic that was going around that some third party made that listed them, but that wasn’t from us or endorsed by us.

While I wouldn’t say it couldn’t happen, I don’t know what Game Developers may read in their free time, but this particular forum isn’t for game feedback so they have no reason to come here. They’d visit the Community forums, the Community Managers are generally tasked with gathering feedback from those forums. So the likelihood is fairly low.

If you don’t want to just yell into a void though, you can post in the appropriate location with your feedback or, submit a suggestion through the in-game interface option under “Support” in the main menu.

8 Likes

I apologise then.
I misunderstood your job role.
I thought you would have been able to pass it on or let make the relevant person aware since you also post in the general discussion section enough for me to know your name (i dont come to this section normally)

I will make an in game suggestion.

2 Likes

My friend, if you even look on the early access page here World of Warcraft®: The War Within™ Early Access Now Live! (blizzard.com)
it shows Earthen as playable with early access.

1 Like

I am a Support Forum Agent that primarily moderates and provides information in the CS Forum. While I don’t generally post in General Discussion, I can’t recall when I may have done so last, though I have moderated threads outside of this forum. That usually isn’t a post though, I tend to edit a comment in an existing post from another player.

I have been here for 18 years though, most of them on the social team so my name does get around. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I don’t see that anywhere on the page, Luxgarde. It states that you can unlock it while completing their quests and the overall level-up campaign. I understand that it doesn’t specifically say that it isn’t available in early access, but it also doesn’t say it is. I am sorry if there was confusion there.

6 Likes

How is what we are playing now not considered the level-up campaign?

1 Like

Not all of it is available in early access, so you cannot complete it.

6 Likes

Apologies, it’s in the large graphic underneath the YouTube video embedded at the top of the page. “Play the new titan-forged allied race upon completing the war within campaign.” It also shows it as available beginning with early access. Just thinking out loud here but this must be a glitch/bug of some kind because it would not make sense to restrict the allied race until the start of the season, otherwise folks who are interested in maining an earthen are severely hindered by needing to level and gear while others are running dungeons and prepping for the raid.

1 Like

What part of the level-up campaign isn’t included?

1 Like