Earthen Allied Race

It lists that content as part of the overall release, not specifically part of Early Access. It lists the early access and launch dates above the general content that is part of launch. The Allied Race isn’t unlocked until you can complete the over-all campaign.

I couldn’t tell you, Bushybuns, I don’t have a list of the entire campaign. That isn’t under Customer Support’s purview. I imagine the campaign stops at some point until the official launch date and will most likely be available after launch.

6 Likes

Hate to keep bugging you, but up until this point all we’ve heard is “unlock Earthen by competing the level up campaign”. Since this is a box feature, can we at least know if this race will be available on official launch? Or is this race time gated behind the campaign?

2 Likes

Explains it all

6 Likes

That is again something that Vrak likely won’t know but can be surmised either way.

Their article back at the start of June has also stated “their quests and overall level-up campaign,” with no clear explanation of how the campaign will play out.

2 Likes

I get it, but someone has to.

This is a box feature that at Blizzcon was announced in no minced words “only the level up campaign”

Then it’s “campaign and other stuff”

Now it’s “campaign and other stuff sometime after EA”

Why is there absolutely no statement on this?? It’s a new race, this is top of the list for into.

Nothing against either you Ekon or Vrak btw, but this is unacceptable.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, Luxtos, but I don’t have any official dates/times on when everything will be available outside of what is already listed on the site.

9 Likes

I recognize this is out of your control and outside of your role, but I do appreciate you taking the time to respond!

2 Likes

Not your fault Vrak, I’m just very disappointed. This isn’t the type of behavior I’d expect from Blizzard.

I appreciate your time friend, hopefully this lights a fire for someone somewhere.

2 Likes

Thanks. :slight_smile:

I can say internally, we have passed on our feedback as well. We definitely recognize things got a little muddled.

Gonna close this one up.

8 Likes