<Dunder Mifflin Gaming Co> Looking for friends with a passion for paper and paper products!

Who we are: [Dunder Mifflin Gaming Co] is a guild on Area52, primarily Horde-side but open for Alliance. Our members IRL are mostly middle-aged gamers who have been playing WoW for many years, balancing jobs & families with gaming. We have a discord to help keep in touch and coordinate schedules & events.

What we do: As casual gamers, we do a little bit of everything! We have members who like leveling characters, running dungeons, collecting pets/mounts/transmogs, completing achievements, casual battlegrounds/pvp, mythic keys, and raiding (normal & heroic). We have many members who strive for KSM and AOTC each season.

Who we want: All are welcome to join! New, old, and returning gamers could find a friendly & supportive community, and get to know other people with similar interests. We are an inclusive guild and do not tolerate hostile language directed toward others. While our guild name references “The Office” tv show, liking or even having seen the show is not required. <3

Interested in joining or finding out more? Feel free to message me or search us in the guild finder in-game on Area52 [H] and apply!

3 Likes

Do you have set raid days/times?

1 Like

Great question! This season our primary raid nights are Tues & Wed from 9pm - 11pm est (server time).

Each season, we poll our raid-interested members to settle on the best 2 nights for the group, but our raid times have always been consistent. We usually add in an alt raid in a more spontaneous fashion for alts and lower-geared members a few weeks into each season.

1 Like

Need a resto/ele shammy? What are your s4 raid requirements? Im spending alot of time in MOP remix but do have a current shammy I could play

1 Like

Hello I just returning to the game and looking for a guild. What dps classes are you in a need of?

1 Like

With this season recycling old raids, we don’t really have any set requirements and just make individual judgement calls based on our composition. We run what we can with what we’ve got, which works as we have multiple players who are flexible with a variety of classes and roles. I would say on average, our normal toons are usually at least ilvl 465, and heroic toons closer to 490.

1 Like

Welcome back to the game. We don’t have any raid needs per say as we are a “run what we can with what we got” kind of guild. We have enough talented guild members that play multiple classes and roles who are happy to swap around to fill any gaps we have weekly.

If you are interested in checking us out we just want you to play what you love.

1 Like

That sounds awesome. Would you be okay with me making frost dk and applying to the guild?

1 Like

Definitely! <3

1 Like

@Erodynn I am looking for a home from the read of your post your guild maybe a good fit.
Sent over a request in the guild finder.