Looking for Guild

Hello!

As the title suggest I am looking for a guild on Tichondrius. I have been guildless since BFA and mainly have pugged through most content. Looking for a cool group of people that like playing together and having fun. Not looking for something super serious.

Mythic + is my favorite but I also enjoy raiding and I dabble in pvp each season usually to get the transmog.

I main Fury Warrior, alt Unholy Death Knight that I play sometimes and planning on learning Ret Paladin in War Within.

Add me on discord or respond to this thread if you are interested in adding me to your guild or have any questions you may wanna ask me!

[quote=“Kikkerman-tichondrius, post:1, topic:1859493”]
miccoy
[/quote
Send me a friend request Graceffa

Hello!

I just started a new cross faction guild called Powerpuff.

Trying to find people who enjoy running similar content
Old Dungeon/Raid Mount Runs, Transmog Runs, Pet Battles/Collecting, World Content, Current Raids, Mythic keys and more

You’re more than welcome to join if you haven’t found a guild

you can add me on discord - Rekie or add me on battlenet - Rekieuwu#1482

here is my guild posting if you want to check it out :slight_smile: (Azgalor) Powerpuff Recruiting <3

I would love the chance to talk. I cant add you on discord tho doesnt let me. Bigkef#8664 if your still looking and wanna chat

Our guild is mainly an AOTC guidl that likes to do keys

We would love to have you come check us out

Please feel free to check out [Dunder Mifflin Gaming Co] (I’ll post our recent guild advert below). We are mostly active in the evenings (8pm - 12am EST), but enjoy hanging out in discord and having fun in game. This guild has definitely brought a new level of enjoyment for me in-game. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out (btag Ero#11624). Good luck in your quest! <3