Older pllayer looking for a home

Hello, I am a returning WoW player taking a few breaks in between expansions and life. I have a couple of level 70 characters on Alleria, and I have been soloing since my return. Not a fan of pugging. My husband and I are looking for a mature older guild. Casual, social non demanding guild but still attempts to play the game and laugh when we fail and try again. Been there done that, regarding high stress, disruptive, hard core, and unorganized guilds in the 18 plus years that we have played on and off again. Two old to deal with that now. We are no longer spring chickens (63 here). I enjoy PVE and most aspects of the game except PVP lol. My husband enjoys the PVP side. to become a decent teammate with the ability to do raids and dungeons alongside likeminded people. Willing to change realms to find the right fit. I would just like to find a place to call and join guild with older mature individuals that enjoy playing as a hobby.

hey, please message me on discord or bnet i would love to go into more details with you

but i am going to copy and past my post hear

:star2: Join Our Epic Adventure! :star2:

Guild Name: (A) Self Awareness

Server: Proudmoore-US

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST
Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

About our raid: As a guild we accomplish AOTC every Season but we WANT to do Mythic but just need the people. We have a Consistency of 13 to 16 players each week, so we are only short about 4 to 6 players.

What We Offer

Midcore with a Friendly Atmosphere: We believe in having fun while slaying Dragons
Dedicated Raid Nights: Our Tuesday and Wednesday raids are focused, efficient, and full of camaraderie.
Experienced Leadership: Our Officers are super chill and willing to help anyone who wants to learn!

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: Restoration Shamans, Holy Pally, Resto Druid, or Preservation Evoker

DPS: Mage, Death Knight, Devastion Evoker, Boomkin Druid, Rogue, Windwalk Monk, Warrior,

Tanks: Warriors, Druid, Death Knight, Monk

Requirements:
Positive Attitude: We value teamwork and respect.
Discord: Mandatory voice chat during raids and used as a primary form of communication.
How to Apply: Message me on Discord: Graceffa

Let’s conquer Azeroth together!

Hi Omaray!

Hi everyone! I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild’s atmosphere is laid back, and friendly with a little silliness. Guildies are always having a good time with all the content WoW has to offer! We are recruiting new players, returning players, and alts are welcome! Guild is cross faction (Horde and Alliance welcome) and cross server are welcome to join us for Season 4 Dragonflight,
MoP Remix & TWW pre-patch!

We are a laid back social and casual guild for adults who play when they can. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for leveling/timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. We offer weekly guild gold raffles, monthly transmog contests, monthly prizes and guild auctions (mounts, pets, transmog, toys, etc). While others enjoy solo play while just chatting. We are looking to rebuild our raid team for Normal/Heroic/timewalking raids with goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier.

Raid days/times:
Heroic: Thursdays/Fridays 7:30pm - 10pm EST
Normal fun/alt night: Saturdays 6pm - 9:30pm EST with an optional transmog run of old raid content!

As long as you’re active, you’re helpful and you’re not rude or offensive to others you would fit in great regardless of what you enjoy doing in the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

Hi, Omaray,

An Alleria player in the wild! My guild, Luxgarde, is located on your neighboring realm of Exodar, so no server transfer would be required. Woo-hoo!

We are a small, relaxed raiding guild seeking positive, team-oriented players. We play the game to enjoy the game.

We are not “older,” per say, with an average member age of 30-35, but we are also not spring chickens.

The most important thing for our raiders is not that they start out with massive damage or healing, but that they are motivated and enthusiastic to improve their performance bit by bit, pull by pull. Growth is critical to our culture.

I have pasted below our guild ad for your review. Hopefully our raid times align with your availability and everything else looks good, too. Please feel free to reach out to me @original_luxa on Discord if we seem like a good fit!

Best,
Luxa

Luxgarde is a small, raid-focused guild which aims to foster a genuine camaraderie within our membership. If you’re searching for good fun and epic kills, drop me a line at original_luxa on Discord.

Luxgarde is located on the Exodar / Alleria / Medivh / Khadgar realm cluster. While players on these realms are especially encouraged to apply, we are currently welcoming any and all to our raid team. With cross-faction guilds already here and cross-realm guilds coming in The War Within, raiders who join now can choose to transfer, or to remain on their home realm.

We want to enjoy World of Warcraft, and we believe the best way to do so is to play alongside a welcoming group of like-minded players. WoW is not our second job; most of us have full-time jobs, families, and real-life commitments, which categorically supersede anything in-game.

We welcome raiders of all backgrounds and experience levels, and are excited and happy to teach raiding basics and more complex raid principles! Our raid leaders are also confident in explaining highlights of boss mechanics so that new raiders can hit their stride right away!

Schedule

• Fridays @ 10 PM Eastern Time: Progression Raiding
  • Saturdays @ 9 PM Eastern Time: Progression or Other Raiding (Timewalking / Achievement / Etc.)

Goals

• AOTC
  • Glory raid achievements

Requirements

• Level 70
  • English fluency
  • Positivity, kindness, and patience
  • A drive to improve as a World of Warcraft PvE player
  • Ability to commit to scheduled guild raid times and willingness to provide advance notice of absences whenever reasonable and possible
  • Fun-focused attitude

NOT Requirements

• Heroic raid experience (Normal or LFR experience is strongly preferred but not required)
  • High parses
  • Numbers-focused attitude
  • More than 5 hours of commitment per week

Raid Slots

• Tank: One Flex Open
  • Healer: One Open, One Flex Open
  • DPS: Open

Please note: Luxgarde rejects any and all behavior that demeans others on the basis of race, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or socioeconomic status. Additionally, we welcome banter but reject bullying, regardless of the seniority or skill of involved parties. Our guild maintains a zero-tolerance policy against the use of slurs, hateful language, or language or behavior which violates the principles outlined here.

Come chat with us at discord.gg/Q8Hpx9hjfQ or message original_luxa on Discord!

1 Like

Good morning. I saw your post and wanted to say hello. With many wonderful choices of picking a home in wow I want to put our guild recruitment up as well for you both to look at. We wish you the best in finding a place that fits.

Hello Omaray : ) Happy to chat if you feel we would be a good fit for you. We are an adult guild with folks ranging from mid 20s to 50+.

Guild: Muffin
Server: Zul’jin
Time Zone: Eastern (server time)
Faction: H/A with in-game community for cross server/faction characters until TWW fixes that : )

Looking for AOTC? We’ve been hitting that mark since 2019 : ) If you are looking for more than just a guild to raid with, we’re always looking to grow our community of M+, transmog & achievement chasers and casual players. Whether you are a veteran player or new to the game or somewhere in between, we are happy to invite you to join us!

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 8:00-11:00 pm (EST)

Raiding Current Needs:
Tank - not actively recruiting
Healer - not actively recruiting
RDPS - Aug and Dev Evoker, Warlock
MDPS - Rogue, Enhancement Shaman (Death Knight, Demon Hunter)

• Any and all capable players will be considered, offspecs are a big plus!

A bit about us …
We are a semi-casual, adult friendly AOTC focused guild and we strive to maintain an inclusive culture that is inviting from a social aspect while also being productive with our raids and key runs. With skillsets ranging the spectrum from mythic raiders on down, we have the comp to get the job done and do not sit people.

As mature adults, we have jobs, kids, and commitments outside of Wow – we understand that this is a game and we work hard to enjoy our free time with our friends. To that end we aren’t looking for people that bring drama, discrimination or hatefulness to our community. We are a community made up of different religions, races, sexual orientations, and political beliefs – but we are tolerant and respectful of each other. If you don’t have manners and decorum, or can’t have a discussion where parties agree not to agree respectfully, we aren’t your tribe. If you are open to meeting new people, sharing and experiencing new perspectives and having a great time then hit us up.

Interested or have any questions? Contact one of us:

Discord Contact(s):
Cat: crazy_catz
Neb: Nebakenezer#5035

BNet Contact(s):
Cat: quirk#1650
Neb: Nebakenezer#1502

We’re OMG Becky, yes our guild leader is a little nuts but the fun kind! We raid Tues-Weds 8pm-10pm PST and are most active around those times during the week. We’ve gotten AOTC throughout Dragonflight, run keys on off nights, and get involved in some non-wow games from time to time.

Many of us our no longer in the 18-30 range but we’re all ages from all over and still manage to have a good laugh during keys and raids, not to say we don’t take them seriously. Feel free to get in touch if you think that would fit what you’re looking for!

Contacts:
Discord: Kungfubanana#7678
Discord: Icristhus#6754
Btag: Kungfubanana#1420
Btag: Icristhus#1625

Wanted to add our guild, [Dunder Mifflin Gaming Co] as an option. We actually have many middle-aged couples, myself included, and do our best to conquer some group content in a fun atmosphere. We are primarily Horde characters, though we welcome our Alliance friends with open arms, and a few targeted jokes. We are on Area52, but if you wanted to check us out, you are more than welcome. Feel free to message me (battletag Ero#11624). I wish you the best of luck finding a guild home! <3

Looking for friends with a passion for paper and paper products! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

The guilld lookks well , small needing growth and I dont have to change realms. Is it typically easy to find support in running dungeons especially with remix right now . I like your response. I have responded to one other as I find the right fit as dont hop guilds I stick with it through thick and thin thats one of the reasons I am still solo since my return as i evalute where I fit.

< Death Dealer Two > is a newer casual late night adult raiding guild consisting of a close band of friends wanting to have fun and push content together in a timely manner leading into The War Within. We are new player friendly and also have daily mythic + groups running to help gear up those in need and wanting to raid. The goal is to push mythic content as soon as possible with our core group of experienced players having pushed end game content each expansion since the game first released. We feel like everybody should be able to have a chance to prove themselves.

Schedule

Tuesdays: starting at 11:30pm EST ending at 2am EST
Thursdays: starting at 11:30pm EST ending at 2am EST
Monday (Optional Cleanup) starting at 11:30pm EST ending at 2am EST

Goals
Progress substantially each week
AOTCs
Glory raid achievements
Cutting Edge???

Requirements

Level 70
English fluency
Positivity, kindness, and patience
A drive to improve as a World of Warcraft PvE player
Ability to commit to scheduled guild raid times and willingness to provide advance notice of absences whenever reasonable and possible
Fun-focused attitude
Having patience with people learning fights

NON Requirements

Heroic raid experience (Normal or LFR experience is strongly preferred but not required)
High parses
Numbers-focused attitude
More than 5 hours of commitment per week

Raid Slots

Tank: Open
Healer: Open
DPS: Open

Send me a message on here or add me in game @ Bushyy#11983 for more info!

Hey there!

Im from betrayed saints on stormrage! A casual social guild that tries to dabble in a little of it all pve and pvp side of things!

We are a bunch of working adults who play when we can and try our best to laugh and enjoy the game as much as possible!

Hmu for more info or questions!

Discord - jewbaccathehut