Military mom needing guild

I’m a casual off and on player, mom, and a military wife/vet. We’re still on the move, so I’m looking for a low key situation. Habitual mage player, dps. I’m not the best or worst, and just wan some low key folks to play with.

1 Like

we have a lot of milltary player in our guild/raid we do raid on tues and weds from 7 to 9 pm pst i am going to copy and past my post. please hit me up on discord if you wanted to chat more :slight_smile:

Guild Name: (A) Self Awareness

Server: Proudmoore-US

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST
Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

Raid History
Vault of the Incarnates 2/8 Mythic
Aberrus the Shadowed Crucible 9/9 Heroic
Amirdrassil the Dream’s Hope 9/9 Heroic

About our raid: As a guild we accomplish AOTC every Season but we WANT to do Mythic but just need the people. We have a Consistency of 13 to 16 players each week, so we are only short about 4 to 6 players.

What We Offer

Midcore with a Friendly Atmosphere: We believe in having fun while slaying Dragons
Dedicated Raid Nights: Our Tuesday and Wednesday raids are focused, efficient, and full of camaraderie.
Experienced Leadership: Our Officers are super chill and willing to help anyone who wants to learn!

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: (need a swing healer that can also dps)
Restoration Shamans
Holy Pally
Resto Druid
Preservation Evoker

DPS :
Highly Needed Class’s
:fire:Mage , :fire:Lock , Rouge
But what ever dps you play, just message me and I am sure we can fit you in!

Tanks: Closed

Requirements:
Positive Attitude: We value teamwork and respect.
Discord: Mandatory voice chat during raids and used as a primary form of communication.
How to Apply: Message me on Discord: Graceffa

Let’s conquer Azeroth together!

Hello Azenezin! [Dunder Mifflin Gaming Co] is a casual guild that has a lot of middle-aged players and parents (myself included). We’re mostly active in the evenings between 8pm and 12am, after dinner and younger kids are in bed. I’ll link our recent guild advert below that has more details.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or want to check us out! My btag is Ero#11624 and discord username is Erowynn. Good luck in your adventures!