Warrior LF long term guild

Hello there!

As the title suggests, I am looking for a forever home; the guild that I will be spending the rest of my time in Azeroth with. So I would love the guild to be chill and fun and not filled with jerks. I would also like that guild to be on the Area-52 or Illidan servers or any other heavily populated horde server.

While I do main tank, I can play other things. I have been wanting to dabble into being a healer for example. I do enjoy tanking keys a lot though. I am also more than happy to tank raids as well, but for raiding I am only looking for raid groups that start at 8:00pm EST or later on weekdays.

If you feel that I could be a match for your guild, or you just want to chat, hit me up on discord or battle.net:
Discord: Grumpymerlin
Battle.net: Grumpymerlin#1837

hey bud just sent you a discord f add… Bigkef is the name. So with the war within. servers will not matter from my undestanding… If you wanted to raid with us now we wouldnt have you switch servers since its not going to matter soon. I dont like to do the spam here i would love to chat with you in discord. Looking foward to hearing form you

Hey there Grumpy, [Dunder Mifflin Gaming Co] on Area52[H] might be a good fit for you. We are a casual guild that raids 2 week nights from 9-11pm EST, and strive for AotC each season (we don’t plan on doing mythic raiding content). This season the raid nights are Tue & Wed, and are more laid back given the recycled nature of this season. We often work in alt raids which is a great time to test out classes and specs you might not be as familiar with.

Feel free to check out our guild advertisement for more details or shoot me a message if you have any questions (btag Ero#11624).

Bumpity bump bump

Hi Grumpy,

11.0 brings cross realm guilds. If you are ok with this, we might be the right guild for you
Our team 1 raids on Tues+Sun 8pm-10pm EST, and if you are still willing to give healing a try a spot just opened up for one.

Clan Seppuku is a World 2st™ AotC inclusive social cross faction Horde guild on Dalaran-US and we just celebrated our 18th year as a guild last week.

A discord friend request was sent, and also sending a btag request