Casual player Over 50

I am 53 and been playing since 2005
I am hoping to find a casual guild that welcomes older players.
I love to level characters, dungeons and raids as long as it’s not hardcore. Been away for about a year so I’m doing Mop Remix and then move onto my Hunter. I prefer Horde but would move for the right guild. I also enjoy VC in discord. Discord- kaleigh.04

2 Likes

Hey I have a newer guild on Tanaris-greymane we do raid and mythic plus but we also just chill in vc do transmog runs and mount runs if youd like to talk about it my name is saltyalfredo on discord

Heya! I have a guild on Misha/Rexxar and we invite alliance and horde to our ranks. We do raid up to Heroic and M+ as well as currently doing MoP Remix.
Our raid times are Wed/Thur, 6:30PM - 9:30 PM MST and being in the guild is not required to join.
You can find me on bnet as Telestria#11570 or in Discord as Caustic.

Hi Charli! I just popped by here to do a post for our new guild, Sunday Drivers, and noticed your post. Thought I’d reply. We’re a brand new guild hoping to be made up of mostly older players. The gm is 55+ and most membership so far is in the 50 range. We hope to make this a guild for mostly older players, but we will have a few mid 30’s and 40’s in the mix, especially while we’re just getting started. We are a Horde based, cross faction guild on the connected servers of Azgalor, Axshara, Destromath, Thunderlord, Blood Furnace, Mannoroth and Nazjatar.

Our focus is having fun above all else. We’re old, slow and have learned the value of enjoying the journey and making friends along the way. We hope to make our guild the sort of guild we all reminisce about in the ‘good ole days’. We’re busy leveling, exploring, collecting and just having fun. A few of us are working on MoP remix toons. Hope to see you in game!

Hello there!! We are a group of older aged wow players. Our guild is on the real. Wrymrest Accord. It is a RP realm but we don’t do any role-playing. We started out just as a horde guild but with people having alts and others searching for a new home we of course also have alliance players. We do a bit of everything. There are altoholics, mount collectors, pet battlers, achievement hunters. There are people that also are on the more motivated side and do mythics and raid. So pretty much anything you are looking for we have someone interested in the same thing. If you don’t want to pay for a transfer to our realm you can make a new character there OR we have started a new community as well. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. megs8288 in discord. I wish you the best of luck in finding your new wow home.

Hello fellow long-time WoW player! I would love for you to check out our guild, Dunder Mifflin Gaming Co, as a possible place for you to enjoy the game. We are mostly middle-aged gamers with long-term WoW histories (my entire adult life can be described in WoW expansions XD ). We are not a large guild, but are consistently active in the evening hours and use discord often (though only required when raiding). We are casual yet still have many members who get KSM and AotC each season.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out, btag Ero#11624 or apply in-game. I hope you find the perfect home for yourself in WoW! <3

link to our recent guild advertisement:
Looking for friends with a passion for paper and paper products! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)