Choose Your Druid Shapeshift Appearances in the Barber Shop

In Shadowlands, Druids can travel to their local Barber Shop and now choose their Bear and Cat Form appearances separately from their character’s hair or fur color. This addition to the Barber Shop services will also include the option to select Bear and Cat Form Artifact appearances so all Druid specs can have the choice to shapeshift into their unlocked Artifact appearances and allow Guardian and Feral Druids to have more choices with weapon transmogs when choosing their Artifact forms.

The Barber Shop will also allow Druids to select their favorite Aquatic, Flight and Travel Forms so that they will no longer require switching glyphs to change the animal forms. These glyphs will now become a one-time use to unlock the appearance and switch the forms easily at the Barber Shop.

What colors and forms do you plan to have for your Druid?

256 Likes

Kind of an odd thing to introduce in shadowlands eh? Why not now?

15 Likes

please let us get rid of ugly bird form!!!

19 Likes

Thank you for this option! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

How nice! Great news for druids :slight_smile:

Can the cheetah form get a model update too? I like it as a land form, but it’s still at vanilla quality.

50 Likes

Can we still choose transmog on weapons for various forms to override the barbershop appearance? I’m happy I get to pick out my default appearance via barbershop, but I would still like the option of being able to hold onto and swap multiple forms by simply changing my equipped weapon as well.

Also, I like the Nordrassil Incarnation Armor for base cat/bear form colors to be available in some manner. I’m getting jealous of all these Legion NPCs running around with it for something we the players used to have.

5 Likes

(Query): Will this change coincide with new forms for Druids?

(Commentary): With Zandalari using Dinosaur Druid Forms and Kul Tirans having wicker forms, one wonders why Worgen don’t have Wolf and Dire Wolf for Cat/Bear Form.

29 Likes

Money $$$$

3 Likes

Please don’t forget about the fire-cat toy/staff/nuts. Please make those unlock the appearance in the barber shop!

86 Likes

Because they’re revamping the barbershop.

9 Likes

So can I pick an appearance from feral’s artifact on my resto druid for example? Or are they locked for each spec?

3 Likes

This.

This.

THIS

14 Likes

32 Likes

This is great! Is it possible to do something like this to split the appearance of the Worgen and Human forms?

5 Likes

Any chance the Fandral’s Seed Pouch (toy) fire kitten form can be available as a choice for a permanent form?

Edit: oops, too slow. See Unian above.

(Adds WoD saberton forms to the wish list)

13 Likes

This would be a good opportunity for more Moonkin form customization, don’t you think Blizzard?

34 Likes

Any chance you can seperate the Flight and Travel form <3 (with a glyph)

8 Likes

Good change. However, make WEREBEAR unlockable or at least a standard bear form. This should not be a locked, inaccessible appearance.

And while we’re at it, Werecats would be awesome too.

7 Likes

Not much point in having customization for Guardian when it’s the worst tank in the game and you’re heavily nerfing it in Shadowlands.

Can we get the Guardian Druid feedback that has been repeatedly raised in the Alpha forums responded to? There are more developers posts in the Druid thread than all the other class threads combined, but they’ve conspicuously mentioned every spec EXCEPT Guardian, which continues to receive total radio silence and no fixes.

10 Likes

wait

is this real?

WE CAN FINALLY LOSE THE FIST WEAPONS?

holy crap you just made my entire WEEK, blizzard!

9 Likes