Choose Your Druid Shapeshift Appearances in the Barber Shop

Tbh I just think worgen cat druids should be allowed to use worgen form instead.

I’d literally play alliance if this was an option.

11 Likes

This is cool, Thank you Blizzard

1 Like

I’m down. I’d like to see some moonkin customization too, I like the Ztroll basic form fine but it would be cool to change the colors like the other forms.

7 Likes

Does this mean I can use swole bear as resto? That would be amazing.

4 Likes

Did you see the class changes of yesterday? This gives me hope, especially if the Druid changes haven’t come yet because they—especially guardian—need the time and care for a biiiig fix.

And will that include a green cat form because I would like to match my hair?

2 Likes

That’s what we said in Battle for Azeroth beta - fixes are coming!

There was a 1200-post Guardian feedback thread. You can still read it in the BfA class forum, in fact.

Blizzard never responded to it, and never implemented any fixes.

5 Likes

Nice, so I can shape-shift into my unlocked feral kitty and guardian bear artifact appearances while playing my restoration Druid? Is that what this is? And I can choose any color or just the ones I have unlocked?

1 Like

Do you mean the mage tower hulk-bear?

I’m so glad I got that done.

2 Likes

Wait, are you telling me I can be sparkle bear, sparkle cat AND sparkleboom? Or are the artifact appearance still tied to spec (something I am not adverse to, after all, I was the proponent of having unique bear and cat forms for folks who run feral or guardian so they can shine in a sea of bear-shaped boomkins and trees.

But I will absolutely NOT complain if I can use my favorite artifact off-spec appearances on my favorite spec.

3 Likes

So am I but it should only be available to those who unlocked it.

2 Likes

I can finally use my mage tower forms even when I’m resto?! Hurray!

4 Likes

This is an amazing change! However, is there any chance at all that this particular line:

Can be applied to other classes regarding their unlocked artifacts? All I hear from fellow paladins is how amazing it would be to transmogrify the Silver Hand as Retribution because of the libram and hammer combo. I understand that Druid forms are, in a way, special, but this would be a great and welcome change for all.

3 Likes

Since you can’t set your character’s hair style to swap based on spec, I assume that this means that feral/guardian artifact forms will be usable by different specs…but clarification on this would be great.

It’s a fantastic change, nonetheless.

2 Likes

Hopefully Blizz will come up with a new mage tower like scenario with some other unique appearances people can get

5 Likes

Yes indeed. This is what Bear form should have been since the start.

Can’t you just appreciate a new, nice feature for our class in a new expansion?

3 Likes

Yeah i am curious as well as others have said if this means

we can use our purple bear skin as guardian { for example} as boomkin?

1 Like

Ok but are you asking for it to be available to those who didn’t complete the mage tower?