⭐ Bloodwall - now 9/9H 2/2N LF DPS! Tenured Heroic guild! Fun Raid, Flex Schedule - All Welcome!

TL:DR;
Tenured Guild – Approaching 5 years raiding Normal/Heroic for AotC (No Mythic)
LF Raiders & Community members!

Raid Team:
Filling in from the normal roster rotation between raid tiers! You know how it is *^.^ * Recruiting is a year round venture!

Message Foxcee! (Discord/Bnet Foxcee #1707)

Full Post:
It’s time to start realizing that every guild does not have to be a stressful one - there are so many things to do in the game, let’s enjoy it!

Raid:

• Make your own schedule Life First, Games After
  • Normal/Heroic Raid Team (took a step back from mythic in favor of flex raiding/less stress)
  • Start having fun while raiding!
  • Always get our AotC - Active discord
  • 4+ years of raiding as a guild thanks to solid core.
  • If you break - we’ll be here when you get back
  • You and your friends can raid together without the worry of being cut! We work raiders from farm into progression by adding more bosses to their play list each week until they are skilled/geared to raid full time progression.

Community:

• Non-Raiders also welcome!
  • Mog Peeps - Travel with us into old content and let’s expand those closets!
  • Achievements - Nothing like knocking these out for bragging rights or mounts!
  • Mythic Plus - Actively running keys Tuesday & Fri/Sat - Mythic + rank in discord

Info:
Bloodwall is a semi-casual/hardcore guild meaning we are very understanding in schedule, learning, atmosphere is laid-back and fun but we do take raiding serious and make sure to get our AotC every content. Some nights will be wipe nights where we might not get a boss down but the difference is we still have a good time working on the boss, no stress. Wiping is part of the path to AotC so we want to learn our fights as a group and for our members to constantly grow in their classes.

Everyone gets to raid with the farm team - Progression Ranks are earned. We move bosses from the “Progression Squad Only” list to the “Farm Raider” list weekly. So you may not be able to attend all raids but would get to see our farm every Wednesday!

Raid times are as follows:
Wednesday 8-11pm EST (Farm & Progression Raiders)
Thursday 8-11pm EST (Progression)
Monday 8-11pm EST (Progression)
Note: 8-8:30 invites, 1st pull at 8:30.
(Flexible arrival departure times if you have something going on - no problem at all, just give us notice ahead of time)

Talk with you soon!
:+: Foxcee :+:
Btag & Discord: Foxcee#1707

Still looking for folks - we are nice people, not crazy, please feel free to contact us for information if you have questions. :slight_smile:

Hey All!

Running our Normal/Heroic runs for new members and class changes internally. Really a great time to trial out the guild and see if we are a great fit!

:+: Foxcee :+:

Talk with you guys tomorrow! Be sure to tag along for our normal clear if you’re interested!!

Im looking for a guild if you guys are still looking for people.

Wrong toon above, meant this one.

Def! Feel free to add me to Real ID - let’s chat!

Hey everyone!

We are doing our normal and heroic run again this week! Great time to check out the guild :slight_smile:

Really excited for BoD!

Great first night! Stop over lets get some more peeps in the raid!

Hey All! let’s get some new players up in here for some fun raiding!! WOO!

2 bosses on a Thursday and another on Monday! Time to start the grind to AotC! If you are looking for a fun home and want so good old-fashioned guildness back in your life, hit us up!

Another Boss down and a full day on Conclave! get our 5th boss soon :wink:

Still looking! We are going hard on recruitment - 12 spots open - come claim them!

Hey everyone! Time to get into a guild and start raiding! LETS GOOOO

5/9! thats whats up!

we are 7/9H! that was fast!

Still looking! Will start doing runs to gear new members as well as we prep for Palace!

Hey all. I’ve been wanting to get back into casual raiding. I raided heroic all through Legion and I find myself missing it. I’d love to be a part of the one day a week farm on this warlock and my rogue (384 ilvl lv 40 neck) and see if I would be a good fit for progression.

Looking for a new home on my DH. Still have to get to 120 but want to make this toon my new main. Would you guys be willing to add another person to the guild?