383 Ret Pally/380 BM Hunter LF Guild Thrall

Looking for a Raiding Guild… Have multiple toons

Howdy Sidhra :smiley:
My name is Setimus and I am am an officer for ReadyCheck.
Spiel inc
Guild:
Faction: Horde
Server: Thrall
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm EST

Current Progression: 1/8 Mythic, 8/8 Heroic

Currently Recruiting:
Mage
Warrior
Monk
Paladin

Looking for friendly voices to join us in the upcoming tier! We’re going to jump straight into Heroic Battle, so have have your gameface ready. We have feasts and cauldron at the ready :slight_smile:

Recruitment Contact: Dinodore#1458 (me), or Aristarr#1997 (GM)

Requirements: 370 ilvl and a basic knowledge of the fights

About Us: We are a friendly group of people who have been raiding together since Tomb of Sargeras. Our RL/GM Ari is the most chill person with the best dad voice you could ask for. We reformed after a falling out with our old GM, so our progress will only show Uldir, but we are very loyal to our teammates. We run SO MANY HOLY CRAP keys a week, so if you are having trouble finding a group to get your 10+ done, we are more than happy to do so. We are alt friendly as well, and greatly enjoy gearing fresh 120’s. If this sounds like a fit for you, or if you have any questions, feel free to message me in discord, or add me or Ari on bnet, and we’ll be happy to tell you more, or get to know you better.

Have a Happy Monday, Fam <3

Need healers/RDPS:

Raids will be Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday from 7:30pm to 10:30pm eastern in BoD. We are semi hardcore with more focus on progression. We are a family and have respect for one another and try to help one another achieve the same goal. We’ve been more middle of the road mythic with the goal of one day achieving Cutting Edge.

We are really trying to shoot for Cutting edge in BoD. We have a real solid core just need a few capable recruits to help us achieve CE. We will be checking logs and you will be put on a trial status to include possibly trialing on progression.

Contacts:
Thetom – Guild Recruiter – thebktom#1536
Doc - Healing Officer/Recruiter - QQless#11649

Add my Btag would like to chat fleet#1643

Hi Sidhra,

I am very interested in your BM Hunter. Here is a bit of info about us:

< Low Battery > [H] is a semi-casual guild on Thrall, and we are looking for reliable raiders to bolster our roster. We finished Uldir with 3/8M (we are taking the last week off to prep for BoD). Our raid schedule is Tues and Wed from 9pm - midnight EST. Outside of raid nights, you’ll find folks forming groups for M+ throughout the week. We also schedule weekly guild events and rotate through activities such as alt raids, achievement runs, RBGs, or game night in discord.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: Delete please

If you are interested or have any questions, please add CallaLily#1369 on Bnet. I hope to hear from you. Best of luck with your search!

hi there, we’re adding a few more to the roster and are currently on Thrall. Would love for you to check us out and if you have any interest please reach out on bnet or in game.

Hey Sidhra!

We are definitely interested! We want to bulk up our DPS squad and would love to chat! We are doing a normal/heroic clear if you want to tag along also on Wed/Thurs. 8/8H AotC team - Fun raids - flex schedule - def check our forum post out!

:+: Foxcee :+:

Sidhra, I would be interested in talking with you more. XRaided is a heroic focused, but also we will go after mythic as well. We raid T/Th 9pm to 11 pm EST. We welcome a class you feel comfortable playing. Currently seeking dps. If interested plz msg me @: ganderin4620#1637

Hey Sidhra!!! Unbowed Ashes is currently recruiting for dps and healers for BoD. We are currently 2/8 M, 8/8 H and would love to talk to you at your convenience. We offer guild repair, flasks, and feasts. Our raid times are T and Th 8-11 EST. Sunday is an optional night where we reclear normal with alts and have fun. Please feel free to contact me on Discord or Battlenet. I look forward to hearing from you!

Discord - Menhit #5032
Battle net - Darkstorm #1851

Hey Sidra here’s some information about us.

We are currently 8/8 Heroic and 2/8 Mythic. Recruiting melee and ranged DPS for our mythic raid team for the next raid tier. In the mean time we are raiding heroic to gear new mains.

Twisted Epoch is a raiding/social/m+/PvP guild. We tend to label ourselves as having experienced leaders, being friendly, and having excellent WoW skills; we also like to lie to ourselves. We want to build and grow to a team that can function at a semi-competent level while only pretending to hate each other this expansion and could use a few more like minded individuals to join our ranks. Our Raid Council and current members are hardened and grizzled individuals from their countless conquests of mythic bosses and liberal use of curse words. We joined together to enjoy ourselves and to experience WoW content as it comes to us. This is an adult guild and at the end of the day respect and maturity is needed. We don’t take ourselves too seriously but our plan is always to push each other and ourselves.

Raiding Goals -
We are an AotC guild that intends to experience Mythic raid content at a casual progression rate.

Raid Council -
We are currently rolling with a multiple person raid Council ensure adequate checks and balances in decision making as well as spreading out the work since we want people to at least think we have lives.

Requirements -
Discord, knowledge of your class, willingness to learn, desire to improve and a sense of humor. At the end of the night it is a game and our ultimate goal is always to have fun. Struggling to learn new content is acceptable, raging because of it is not. This is an adult guild and all members are expected to act as such (except on Saturday night when everyone is drunk and stupid).

Schedule -
Wed/Thur – 9:00 to 12 AM Server (Semi-Mandatory Progression)
Friday – 9:00 to 12 AM Server (Alt/Guild Night)
Sunday - 9:00 to 12 AM Server (Rated Battlegrounds)

Recruitment -
Recruiting a Disc Priest and Resto Druid for our raid team as well as DPS (range preferred). All casual and M+ players are encouraged to join and raid in alt runs and when space is available. We’re currently running one night a week to clear heroic and gear new mains.
Boomkin
Shadow Priest
Lock
Paladin
DK
Rogue

If you have any questions or would like an invite please shoot one of these fools a message:

Winterre (ingame) – Discord Winter#5852 & BNet Aurora#1599
Spiritanimal (ingame) Discord Sinful#3395 & BNet Cyrexus#1300

If you are interested in an aotc focused team we could use another full time hunter( or whatever you would like to play really). We run Wens/Thurs from 7:30 to 10:30 pm sever. We are 7/9N 2/9H. team is a mix of early 20s to early 40s with a focus on killing stuff in a laid back enviorment. Add me if this sounds like a spot for you.
Memoryfoarm#11291

<Nulli Secundum> (US-Thrall) 6/9H is currently recruiting players for multiple roles. We are a 2-night semi-casual raiding guild focused on steady progression. Many of us have been raiding together for several years and have a strong bond to the players who have played with us. If you’re looking for a tight-knit group of people who enjoy playing together while raiding, doing other content, and even playing other games, this is the place for you.

We are actively seeking any DPS spec!

Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30pm to 12:30am EST. Please don’t be shy and ask for additional details. Battletag: Sessa#1683

Looking forward to talking with you!

Hey champ. If you’re still looking we’re an AOTC only guild just getting into heroic. Also we have a pretty active M+ scene. We raid fri/sat 11pm to 1am est.

Burdman06#1963 bnet