390 Boomy LF RAiding Guild

Hey Everyone!

I am an experienced and veteran player, looking to get back into raiding. I took some time off during Uldir, but I’d like to find a guild to take down some Heroic/ Mythic bosses.

I do have Heroic and Mythic experience in the past.

I know my Ilvl is a little behind, but currently working on it.

Prefer nights/times between Mon-Thurs anytime after 5PM EST.

Hope to hear from you! You can reach me at:

Battlenet: Ibby#11931
Discord: Ibby#6448

I added you. ganderin4620#1637

hey there Ibby!

I added your battletag and am hoping to get to chat with you sometime soon!
Mine is Viralpoptart#1340! ingame name is calliopeia

Guild: Ruined Nightmare

Faction: Horde

Server: Thrall

Raid Times:
Tuesday 8:30 pm to 10:30 pm Eastern US (Heroic Content)
Thursday 8:30 pm to 10:30 pm Eastern US (Heroic Content)
Sunday 8:30 pm to 10:30 pm Eastern US (Normal Content & Optional)

Current Progression: 9/9 Normal BoD & 4/9 Normal BoD

About Us: We are a progression AOTC guild focused on Normal raid, Heroic raid and Mythic + content. Our goal is AOTC for each raid tier. We farm raids and enjoy Mythic + keys of all levels. We offer a Sunday optional night for those that enjoy raiding 3 nights a week but for those that prefer 2 nights can benefit as well! Our current raid team is about 20. Looking for skilled, dedicated, like-minded AOTC Heroic content focused players.

Contacts: Sotiras#11384 or Tawney#1294

KT 1/9 M 7/9 H
Raids Tues/Thurs 9:30 PM to 12:30 AM EST
We are looking for some good ranged dps for BoD. Feel free to hit me up if your interested Ibby and we can talk. Best of luck with the guild search mate. Darcfrost#1850

We are looking for more raiders to help fill out our heroic raid roster. Check out the post below for more info. We’ll help you gear up too!

WE LOVE DRUIDS! (no seriously we have 5 - its a mini druid club in here)

We would love to snag another kill Boomy. Check us out - would love to chat. If you are looking more Mythic than we do - than a free bump for GL ^.^

Here is just our basics in case we work out. Full recruitment post linked below.

Raid Team:
4/9H | 9/9N – All AotC’s since guild started end of MoP
LF up to 6 DPS and 1 Healer (2 if we get all 6 dps!)

Filling in from the normal roster rotation between raid tiers! You know how it is *^.^ *

Raid Nights:
Wed, Thur, Mon; 8-11 pm EST
Flexible raid schedule available – Cross server raiding available

Raid:

• Normal/Heroic Raid Team (took a step back from mythic in favor of flex raiding/less stress)
  • Always get our AotC - Active discord
  • 4+ years of raiding as a guild thanks to solid core.
  • If you break - we’ll be here when you get back
  • You and your friends can raid together without the worry of being cut! We work raiders from farm into progression by adding more bosses to their play list each week until they are skilled/geared to raid full time progression.

LFM Players who love the game as much as the rest of us! Active players outside of raid. Raiding not required to be a part of the guild as we do Mythic + twice a week, Mog runs and more.

Community:

• Non-Raiders also welcome!
  • Mog Peeps - Travel with us into old content and let’s expand those closets!
  • Achievements - Nothing like knocking these out for bragging rights or mounts!
  • Mythic Plus - Actively running keys Tuesday & Fri/Sat - Mythic + rank in discord.

Look forward to hearing from you!

:+: Foxcee :+:
Btag & Discord: Foxcee#1707

Still looking for that perfect home.

1 Like

If you’re still looking please allow me to introduce myself…

I’m Maha from Icon. We are 9/9h 1/9m raiding twice a week on Thursday and Monday from 9-12 est.

We’ve been around since vanilla so if nothing else we’re stubbornly stable. We even have a little annual meetup in Dallas we call IconCon!

We would LOVE to add a dino chicken to our ranks as our holy priest is currently undergoing innervate withdrawal.

I sent you a discord friend request and would love to talk further.

Mahanaxar#1991 bnet
Mahanaxar#6385 discord

We’ll still have you Ibby if you are still looking! Post is above so i won’t repost our stuff. if not - Free bump for GL ^.^

Hey there Ibby!
‘Ode to Undercity’ is an 8/9 H Heroic-Focused guild on Thrall.
We raid Wed/Thurs 8:45-11:30 EST
If you’re looking for a friendly, mature environment to push AOTC and maybe some mythic during the farm lull, we just might be the place for you!
Add me Btag Claw#12942 if you have any interest

I sent you a Btag friend request. Long story short we are a progression guild that raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8 to 11 server. 9/9 heroic 2/9 mythic. We could really use a boomy. Looking forward to speak to you.

If you are still looking my guild could use some dps for our stone raid group. We are currently 6/9h and run Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30 to 10:30 est. We have a large active community partaking in pve and pvp aspects of the game. Bloodguard is currently pushing mythic content sitting at 5/9m. Stone will move I to mythic when we have the numbers to do so.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in add my battle tag and we can chat.
Memoryfoam#11291

Hey Ibby!

We would love for you to join our internal druid cult! (Literally - they are everywhere) :slight_smile:

TL:DR;

Tenured AotC Guild – 4+ years raiding together
LF DPS for CoS and beyond!

It’s time to start realizing that every guild does not have to be a stressful one - there are so many things to do in the game, let’s enjoy it!

Raid:

• Make your own schedule Life First, Games After

• Normal/Heroic Raid Team (took a step back from mythic in favor of flex raiding/less stress)

• Start having fun while raiding!

• Always get our AotC

• 4+ years of raiding as a guild thanks to solid core.

• If you break - we’ll be here when you get back!

Community:

• Non-Raiders also welcome!

• Mog Peeps - Travel with us into old content and let’s expand those closets!

• Achievements - Nothing like knocking these out for bragging rights or mounts!

• Mythic Plus - Mythic + rank in discord – Running Tues/Fri/Sat/Sun based on when people are available & use our discord ping to make it happen

Info:

Bloodwall is a semi-casual/hardcore guild meaning we are very understanding in schedule, learning, atmosphere is laid-back and fun but we do take raiding serious and make sure to get our AotC every content. Some nights will be wipe nights where we might not get a boss down but the difference is we still have a good time working on the boss, no stress. Wiping is part of the path to AotC so we want to learn our fights as a group and for our members to constantly grow in their classes.

Raid times are as follows:

Wednesday 8-11pm EST (Farm & Progression)

Thursday 8-11pm EST (Progression)

Monday 8-11pm EST (Progression)

Note: 8-8:30 invites, 1st pull at 8:30.

(Flexible arrival departure times if you have something going on - no problem at all, just give us notice ahead of time)

Talk with you soon!

:+: Foxcee :+:

Discord: Foxcee#5220
Btag: Foxcee#1770

Heroes Õf Azeroth (currently 8/9 Normal and 2/9 Heroic) is currently recruiting mature dedicated members for our primary heroic raiding group. Our idea is to fill our primary group and at some point, start a potential secondary raid group. As of right now, we are focusing on filling the primary group. Our current raid times are Friday and Saturday 2100-2400 (9pm-12am) local server time. We do understand that people have work and families and that not everyone can make all scheduled raids. We do, on the other hand, expect a certain level of attendance or at least notice that the raid can not be attended.

Currently in demand are:

1.) Healers (Any class although we have a few Holy Priests).
2.) All DPS.
3.) We are also in need of a raid leader for our primary group. I have been handling this job title, but I am not particularly fond of it.

Our secondary raid group would clearly need everything, but keep on mind that this group is not a priority of ours as of yet and joining for that group may be initially frustrating.

There has also been discussions of starting a Battle Grounds group. We would need someone who would be interested in possibly spearheading that activity. Please reach out to us if that sounds interesting to you.

Mythic plus could content occurs relatively frequently with our guild. Although we do not have a scheduled time for this activity, we encourage our members to save and build weekly keys with the guild. This creates guild comradery and builds a certain level of teamwork. If mythic plus content is something you are interested in, this may be the place for you.

Again, we appreciate your time and consideration. If there is anything we want you to take away from this post, it’s that this guild puts “fun” above everything else which is our number one objective. If you are not having fun, what is the point of playing? Please reach out to us in game or via contact information below if you have any other questions. Thanks and have fun!

-Promethuus

Contacts:

ShadowMooCow: Battle Tag = ShadowMooCow#1715
Prometheuus: BattleTag = Angeluus#11931
Discord: discord.gg/jeaUQpH

Please feel free to visit our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/557951974614720/?ref=share

Hello everybody Blood Bath and beyond Is here for you.Are you looking for a guild that is highly social and active.Then I highly recommend that you come check us out.We have a very highly active discord with all kinds of cool people from newbies to really advance players.Blood Bath and beyond has been on thrall for 5 years and going strong. The progression Team Raids Tuesday and Wednesday 8 o’clock to 11 o’clock.Currently need more DPS for core team.1/9m 5/9H COS 2/2n Looking for more dedicated players.We also have a mythic plus Team on Thursdays 8 o’clock to 11. We also run mythic+0 to get people geared up. And on Fridays we have PVP/RBGS.Saturday and Sunday we have More laid-back environment for learning current Raids.Good for people that are just starting off relaxed atmosphere With no pressure. Overall we pretty much have everything. If you’re looking for good people just to sit back and have fun in discord you’re in the right place.Good people good times good environment. Anyways have any questions let me know.=)